Contour, Blush & Highlighter Blush Subtil Palette
Face Sculpting & Illuminating
Sensationally Smooth. All-in-One Blush Palette to Sculpt and Enhance Your Best Features. Artis ... Read full description
Sensationally Smooth. All-in-One Blush Palette to Sculpt and Enhance Your Best Features. Artistry is made easy with three simple steps to contour, blush and highlight your complexion. For any skin tone, any face shape – your complexion naturally enhanced. Define your face, enhance or diminish any features for a complexion that is illuminated and brightened.
Backstage Beauty Tips:
• 3 simple steps to contour, blush and highlight your complexion. STEP 1: Sweep contour shade from the top corner of the ear directly under the cheekbone. STEP 2: Lightly dip brush into the pan to tap off excess product. Smile to locate the "apple" of the cheek. Brush blush color from the apple to the hairline. STEP 3: Apply highlighter shade to the upper cheekbone and around the outer corner of the eye to the brow bone. Softly blend all three shades for a natural looking finish.
- The new generation of powder, silky and creamy for a smooth even application. Won’t settle into lines or pores and never looks powdery on skin.
- Builds from sheer to intense coverage. Blends seamlessly.
- Stays color true and does not fade.
- Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Fragrance-free.
TALC, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, TIN OXIDE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PARAFFIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SERICA POWDER / SILK POWDER, ALUMINA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ETHYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 / RED 6, CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFAT, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]