Lancôme Elite Rewards Terms & Conditions
Participation in the Lancôme Elite Rewards program is voluntary. You need not join to purchase products at Lancôme.com or any retail locations.
- Lancôme Elite Rewards (the “Program”) membership is open to individual U.S. legal residents at least 13 years of age, who provide and maintain a valid email address. By joining the Program and becoming a member, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age, that you understand you can earn benefits as a member of Lancôme Elite Rewards and that you agree that you have read and agree to these Program Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). These Terms are void where and to the extent prohibited by law.
- Membership is nontransferable and is subject to present and future terms and conditions.
- Membership rewards and benefits are valid only at Lancôme.com.
- Communications about the program, including any changes, will be communicated by email or at www.lancome-usa.com/eliterewards. (See more information about Communications below).
- Membership in the Program and its be¬nefits are offered at the discretion of Lancôme. Lancôme, may, at any time, terminate, change, limit, modify or cancel the Lancôme Elite Rewards program or any rules, regulations, benefits or conditions of participation by posting the modified rules at www.lancome-usa.com/eliterewards and your continued participation in Program after such posting will constitute your acceptance. See, “General Terms” for more details.
- Membership is subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to these Terms posted on www.lancome-usa.com/eliterewards, or by writing to Lancôme at Elite Rewards Program 575 5th Ave, Concourse Level, New York, NY 10021.
- As a member of the Lancôme Elite program you will receive 10 base points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases (see "Non-Qualifying Purchases" below) when you use your Lancôme Elite Rewards program membership for purchases made at Lancôme.com or any approved retailers where Lancôme products are sold. To get points for purchases at Lancôme.com, you must be logged into the Lancôme.com site
- On purchases made from retail stores or retail websites, the transaction information provided must include the packaging UPC code, transaction number, retail location, item amount, and transaction date. All information must be unique from any other transaction from any member account in order to receive points for purchases. Receipt information can be submitted at https://www.lancome-usa.com/claimpoints or by texting LANCOME to 811811. Members who earn points from 3 purchases in 3 consecutive days will cause the member account to freeze while potential fraud is being examined. By texting LANCOME to 811811 you consent to receive up to 10 automated text messages to the number you provided from Snipp Interactive on behalf of lancome-usa. Your consent to receive SMS messages is not required to make a purchase. A maximum of three products can be claimed each month for Elite Rewards points. No more than two of the same product can be redeemed each month. We reserve the right to request receipts as proof of purchase in the event of any query. You may unsubscribe from receiving SMS messages at any time by texting STOP to 811811. From time to time, Lancôme may establish (at its sole discretion) loyalty criteria pursuant to which Member's may "earn" Points (such as, for example: by registering for the Lancôme Elite Rewards program; by sharing User Content at the program; by engaging in certain specified activities at the Lancôme site (as defined below), visiting or watching videos at Lancôme.com; by engaging in certain specified activities related to social networks).
- Lancôme reserves the right, without limitation, to terminate, change, limit, modify or cancel any of the above means of earning, with or without notice.
- Earnings from purchases will post to your Lancôme Elite Rewards account approximately 72 hours from purchase date, delivery date, shipment date, or retailer purchase upload date. Earnings are based on dollars spent on qualifying purchases or other qualifying behaviors.
- If an item is returned, the earnings will be deducted from your Lancôme Elite Rewards membership equal to the amount earned for the applicable amount of that purchase.
- Only one Lancôme Rewards membership may earn on a single transaction.
- You cannot give or transfer your membership or points to anyone else.
- Bonuses, should Lancôme choose to provide them, are earnings in addition to the standard earnings stated above.
- Purchases are eligible for points 90 days from date of purchase, starting March 25th, 2014.
- Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time except where required by law.
- Points have no purpose or use other than in exchange for benefits, products or services offered by Lancôme.
- Lancôme’s ability to accurately credit points to member accounts based on member activities at social networking sites may be restricted by the terms, conditions or functions of such sites.
- Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements established and intended by Lancôme, and member shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot, data mine or other automated means) that only simulates applicable requirements.
- You must have your Lancôme.com transaction number to request any retro credits on purchases made which credit is requested.
- In the case of a dispute regarding the points available to any member, Lancôme’s decision will be final.
- A member’s exclusive remedy in the event of any questions related to point credits, administration of the program, rewards or any other benefit shall be the issuance of credit, program reward, or benefit, if available, or such other comparable benefit as determined by Lancôme, in its sole discretion, which shall have no additional liability whatsoever.
- QUALIFYING PURCHASES INCLUDE REGULAR AND SALE PRICED MERCHANDISE PURCHASED EITHER AT LANCÔME.COM OR OTHER RETAILERS OR RETAILER WEBSITE WHERE LANCÔME PRODUCTS ARE SOLD, AND LANCÔME.COM EGIFT CERTIFICATES. PURCHASES OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT QUALIFYING PURCHASES: REDEMPTION OF GIFT CARDS, SALES TAX, STATE FEES, SHIPPING CHARGES, DELIVERY CHARGES OR OTHER EXCLUDED CHARGES SPECIFIED BY LANCÔME FROM TIME TO TIME.
- Points are not transferable and may only be used by the member to whom they are issued.
- Points may not be used towards purchases of eGift Certificates.
- Redemption offers may be time-limited or available only in limited quantities.
- Upon termination of membership for any reason, all points are lost, regardless of how they were acquired by member.
- Members may redeem for rewards online at www.lancome-usa.com/eliterewards.
- Points and program rewards may only be redeemed once the member has filled in all of the required profile fields and completed their enrollment. Then, they will only be redeemable by members to whom they are issued and will be send to the member’s mailing address on file.
- Members must have sufficient points posted to their program accounts to redeem points for the program rewards of their choice. Points cannot be combined with cash or with another member’s points to obtain a program reward. Lancôme reserves the right to limit the quantities of program rewards redeemed by a single member in a given time period.
- Your reward can be sent with your next Lancome.com order. Rewards redeemed with a purchase less than $49.99 will incur shipping costs. No more than 3 of the same product can be redeemed per member, limited to one per Lancome.com order. Orders with redemption codes are not combinable with other offers including Birthday 15% discount and Welcome 15% discount.
- Through August 31, 2017, points earned in the Lancôme Elite Rewards program will not expire as long as the program continues and the member purchases Lancôme products within a 12-month period. If no Lancôme purchases are recorded or reported within 12 months, your points will expire. Redemptions, and purchases made with eGift Certificates do not constitute qualifying purchases.
- Starting September 1, 2017, points will accumulate over a twelve (12) month period (“Rolling Basis”) and will revert to zero at the end of that period.
- Lancôme reserves the right, without limitation, to terminate, change, limit, modify or cancel any of the above terms of points expiration, with or without notice.
- Lancôme Elite Rewards may include discussion forums or other features, where Members may upload, display or transmit user generated content and other information of interest to those Members (including without limitation, User Content).
- Because Lancôme does not review the substance of Member postings on Lancôme Elite Rewards or other communications, every Member must be careful in dealing with other Members to avoid fraud. Member acknowledges that information provided by other Members may, despite the prohibitions set forth in the Terms of Service, be harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Authentication of the true identity of Internet users is difficult, and so Lancôme cannot and does not confirm that each Member is the person who they claim to be.
- Lancôme is not involved in Member-to-Member dealings and, therefore, each Member agrees, in connection with any use of the Service: (a) to release Lancôme (and its licensors and suppliers) from any and all claims, demands, damages and liabilities, of any type and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Service by such Member (including any disputes with other Members using the Service); and (b) to attempt to settle any disputes directly with such other Member or other third party.
- Lancôme Elite Rewards is provided to members only for their personal, noncommercial use. Any unauthorized use of the program (including without limitation, accessing Lancôme Elite Rewards or other aspect of the Program for which the User is not authorized, or any commercial use not expressly permitted in the Terms of Service, such as, for example, reselling any content or products or information to third parties) is expressly prohibited. Each Member is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under its account, username or password, including User Content posted to or transmitted via the Service.
- As a condition of use, each member hereby promises that it will not use Lancôme Elite Rewards for any purpose that is unlawful, commercial in nature (such as, for example, raising money for anyone, advertising or promoting any product, service, pyramid scheme or other venture) or prohibited by the Terms of Service or any Other Agreement, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Lancôme. User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, regulations and rules. Without limiting the foregoing, Members shall not use the program for the purpose of money laundering, bid rigging, price fixing or other unlawful collusion, price signaling or exchange of competitively sensitive data or information.
By way of example, and not limitation, each member agrees not to (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any User Content (including text, communications, software, photographs, videos, sound recordings, data or other information) using any communications service, discussion forum, directory, survey, feedback or other service available on or through the program, in any manner, that:
- is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, profane or which otherwise violates the Terms of Service or any Other Agreement;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, privacy right or other right of any party;
- reveals any personal information about another individual, including another person's name, address, phone number, electronic mail address, credit card information or any other information that could be used to track, contact or impersonate that person;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email ("spamming"), chain letters or any form of lottery or gambling;
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Lancôme's computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware or network system or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Lancôme, or any third party;
- creates Member accounts by any automated means or under false or misleading pretenses;
- harvests, scrapes or collects any information from Lancôme Elite Rewards or Lancôme.com;
- disguises the source of User Content posted by User; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Lancôme, or other Lancôme Elite Rewards
Only one program account may be associated with a single e-mail address. If there are multiple members in a household who share an email address, those members can choose to receive information and offers associated with only one program account.
By enrolling as a member in the Program, you will periodically receive emails from Lancôme. You may opt-out of the marketing emails at any time, but operational emails will still be sent to you as it relates to your membership in the program. Examples of these are: a redemption confirmation email, a profile update email, or other communications that help us to ensure that your account is monitored.
If you have provided all the information necessary to review your account and created a password, you may view your membership activity online at www.lancome-usa.com/eliterewards. For information about your membership, contact 1-800-LANCOME (1-800-526-2663).
Copyrights & Permissions. Artwork, photography, and logos, including those for “Lancôme” used in conjunction with Lancôme Elite Rewards, on this web site or in print are copyrighted intellectual property of Lancôme. These materials may not be reproduced, replicated or doctored in any manner. All other material, including text, photos, and design, is copyright to Lancôme and may not be reproduced elsewhere without explicit written permission. All sales and marketing brochures are to be used as reference only and not to be duplicated, printed or reproduced for commercial use.
The Lancôme Elite Rewards and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Lancôme and it may, in its discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the Lancôme Elite Rewards program or any aspects or features of the program at any time without prior notice even though such changes may affect the value of earnings already accumulated and/or the ability to use accumulated earnings toward a reward item.
If, in sole discretion, Lancôme suspects fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the applicable rules involving the Program, Lancôme has the right to take the appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the cancellation of accumulated points and termination of Program participation.
The sale or barter of any points offered through the Program, other than by Lancôme, is expressly prohibited Lancôme.
Lancôme reserves the right to make promotional offers selectively available to members, based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation, or other factors.
Accrued points are not transferable in the event of death or divorce and do not constitute property of the member.
Lancôme is not responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
Lancôme, its parent L’Oreal and subsidiaries and affiliate entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Program or membership in the Program.
By participating in the Lancôme Elite Rewards program, each member hereby releases the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) relating to that member’s participation in the Program, use of points or rewards, or agreement to these Terms.
Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the terms and conditions and the points in his or her account. Lancôme is not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the member; any human error; any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.
This Program and these Terms will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of the State of New York, without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations. Lancôme and member each agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy arising from or relating to this Program and these Terms or member’s Program membership will be resolved by binding arbitration conducted in the State of New York. Lancôme and member each acknowledge and agree that each has chosen arbitration rather than litigation to resolve any such dispute, claim, or controversy. Lancôme and member each understand that a judgment on any arbitral award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. No arbitration under this Program and these Terms will be consolidated with any other arbitration.