Easy Cat Makeup Look for Halloween
Learn how to create a simple cat makeup look for Halloween in this Halloween tutorial using eyeliner. Get last minute Halloween makeup ideas and inspiration.
When it comes to Halloween some people believe go big or go home. Sometimes a complicated Halloween look can require extensive planning and may just not be your typical style (or perhaps you got a last-minute party invite and need a simple Halloween look) A great look to try is an easy cat makeup look. Perfect for Halloween a simple cat face makeup can be worn on its own or team it with some cat ears and an all-black outfit for added impact!
Create the Cat Makeup Look
Cat Face Makeup Prep
Firstly, start by evening out the skin tone and creating a base for the cat makeup look. Smooth the skin with La Base Pro Primer to create an even and smooth base. A lightweight oil-free primer, La Base will help to increase the longevity of your makeup and help it to last all throughout your night of Halloween parties. Once you’ve primed your skin apply Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation in a shade that matches your skin tone. With a long-wearing and humidity proof formula it’s perfect for Halloween nights and will create a base for your cat Halloween makeup to last for hours. For any areas that need additional coverage (such as the under-eye area) apply Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Concealer. The ultra-flexible has both a precision tip and a flat edged side which allows you to perfectly apply product on any area needed without caking.
Creating the Cat Makeup Look and Cat Eye Makeup
To create the cat Halloween Look -- reach straight for the eyeliner. A staple for creating cat eyeliner – it’s also the product you’re going to be using to create your cat makeup look. To create your cat makeup look use Drama-Liqui Pencil Eyeliner. With 24-hour longwearing and waterproof properties plus an ultra-creamy formula that delivers dramatic vibrant color in just one stroke it’s a great pick for creating a cat makeup look that will last for hours on end.
• Start off by applying the eyeliner in a dramatic cat eyeliner shape. Apply a small amount of eyeliner to the lower lash line, making sure to connect it to the cat eye shape you created. Before the eyeliner sets smudge out the eyeliner with a small brush to create a beautiful dramatic effect.
• To really play on the cat eye shape also apply the eyeliner to the upper and lower waterlines of the eyes.
• To add lift to the lashes and accentuate the cat eye shape finish off the eyes by applying one to two coats of Lash Idôle Mascara our lifting mascara. Lash Idôle mascara opens up the eyes and creates a lifted and fanned out effect.
• Color in the tip of the nose in a curved “cat nose” style shape and use the eyeliner to draw 3 whiskers on each side in a direction that lines up with the cat nose.
• Use the eyeliner to also line just the upper lip of the mouth to create a little more intensity and drama. With a waterproof, longwearing formula Drama-Liqui is perfect for drawing cat face makeup.
• After the eyeliner has set take the shimmering black shade in the Smoky Chic Hypnôse Palette and use a small eyeshadow brush to apply it over the eyeliner on the nose and the lip. This will not only help the eyeliner stay in place for longer but it will also add an extra layer of dimension.
• At the end of the night or your big party don’t forget to remove your Halloween makeup look with Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover.