Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation SPF 27
What it is:
A luminous SPF 27 makeup foundation with up to 12-hours of lifting and hydration for medium-to-full coverage, re-formulated with added active skincare ingredients.
Skin visibly appears smoother, while imperfections, including dark spots and wrinkles, appear visibly minimized as well.
What it does:
Innovative and re-formulated.
Created with a focus on delivering skincare benefits in a makeup, Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation is a comfortable, medium-to-full coverage foundation with the anti-aging properties the Rénergie line of products are known for.
With SPF 27, this makeup foundation lifts, hydrates for up to 12-hours and minimizes the appearance of dark spots for a luminous finish.
A Fresh Botanical Blend
Paraben-free, it contains a blend of caffeine, vitamin E, iris extract, corn kernel extra, soybean oil and New Zealand black tree fern (also known as the Mamaku plant).
Plus, as with all products in the Rénergie Lift product family, this makeup foundation contains linseed extract.
Smooth. Luminous. Lifted.
Micro-pearls allow light to reflect on skin for luminosity and radiance, while wrinkles will appear visibly smoothened and fine lines lifted away.
From combination to dry skin, normal to oily skin, Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation is suitable for all skin types. Available in 25 shades.
● Provides up to 12-hours of hydration
● Makes skin appear visibly radiant and luminous
● SPF 27
● Visibly minimizes the appearance of imperfections, including fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
● Dermatologist tested for safety
● 93% agree this makeup foundation feels light and comfortable for all-day wear **
● 87% agree this makeup foundation makes skin appear visibly younger-looking for up to 12-of wear *
● 83% agree this makeup foundation visibly improves skin's surface appearance **
(*) Self-assessment by 100 women.
(**) Consumer test by 86 women.
How To Apply Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation:
- After cleansing skin, apply face primer. Lancôme suggests La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer.
- Using a makeup brush, beauty blender tool (use wet for even more coverage) or fingers, apply Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation onto skin for desired coverage.
- Finish makeup application with Lancôme’s Blush Subtil on cheeks, L’Absolu Rouge lipstick and any one of Lancôme’s award-winning mascaras for that extra dose of Parisian chic!
Tools To Use For Desired Foundation Makeup Coverage:
- For medium coverage, use sponge or beauty blender tool (lightly damp or dry).
- For full-coverage makeup, use fingers and/or a wet beauty blender tool.
What Is My Skin tone? What Is Your Skin's Undertone?
Lancôme’s products are organized by both intensity (I, II, III, IV, V) and by undertone (C, N, W.)
The intensity of a Lancôme product is organized by surface skin color. Hues are organized by Intensity I, Intensity II, Intensity III, Intensity IV and Intensity V.
Cool (C) undertones = foundations and powders look slightly pinkish. Bare skin has a rosy undertone and usually burns easily in the sun. Veins appear blue.
Neutral (N) undertones = bare skin is a bit more even toned, not too pink or too golden. These usually work best for olive skin/olive undertones (“green”), but it is still best to test out first on skin for the perfect match! Veins appear a mix of green and blue.
Warm (W) undertones = bare skin appears golden/yellow and tans easily in the sun. Olive skin can sometimes skew warm as well for those with a slightly more gold hue. Veins appear green.
PROPANEDIOL ● CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE ● ZEA MAYS KERNEL EXTRACT / CORN KERNEL EXTRACT ● GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL ● COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX ● IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT ● CYATHEA MEDULLARIS LEAF EXTRACT ● PEG-10 DIMETHICONE ● PEG-30 GLYCERYL STEARATE ● PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE ● CERAMIDE NP ● SORBITOL ● GLYCERIN ● GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE ● DIMETHICONE ● CAFFEINE ● LECITHIN ● SODIUM LEVULINATE ● SILICA SILYLATE ● CELLULOSE GUM ● 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL ● PERLITE ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● GUANOSINE ● MAGNESIUM SULFATE ● CINNAMIC ACID ● ALCOHOL DENAT. ● POLOXAMER 188 ● DISODIUM EDTA ● DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE ● HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT ● HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE ●CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PENTASODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE TETRAMETHYLENE PHOSPHONATE ● XANTHAN GUM ● LEVULINIC ACID ● POLYCAPROLACTONE ● BHT ● TOCOPHEROL ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● SORBIC ACID ● SODIUM BENZOATE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● MICA ●