These warm afternoons stretch into magical summer evenings that seem to never end, drawing us all outdoors to spend time with friends.

Paris Terrasse: Outdoor Drinking & Dining in the French Capital

Summer is a generous time in Paris. The sun is never stingy, shining upon us and hanging high in the sky until nearly 11PM each night. These warm afternoons stretch into magical summer evenings that seem to never end, drawing us all outdoors to spend time with friends. Cafe goers spill out onto the terraces in exemplary Parisian fashion, refusing to vacate their table for hours on end. They are the definition of leisure. After many summers in Paris, I’ve done the rounds and picked my favorite Paris terraces to recommend to you!

Paris Rendezvous The Raphael Terrace — Tucked atop the fabulous Hotel Raphael in the ultra upscale west of Paris is their amazing rooftop terrace complete with a restaurant and bar. With some of the most iconic views in the city, the Eiffel Tower just to the south and the Arc de Triumphe just to the north feel within arm’s reach from this bird’s eye view. A perfect place to stop by in the late afternoon for an ultra refreshing virgin cocktail served a delicious selection of macarons.

Le Perchoir — Another spectacular rooftop bar, Le Perchoir is perched high in the sky in the east of Paris. An urban and trendy atmosphere, in spring and summer this bar is a hot spot to drink and mingle while watching the sun set behind Le Sacre Coeur in the distance.

Ralph’s — This Franco-American restaurant create by Ralph Lauren on the fashionable left bank is one of my summer dining experiences. The quiet and cozy patio just off Boulevard Saint Germain has ultra plush seating so you can sit back and relax while you order up a fresh salad at lunch or one of their delicious burgers for dinner.

Saut du Loup — Hidden along a less frequented stretch of the Louvre is one of the best terraces in Paris, the Saut du Loup. On their patio you can sip rosé all day long and well into our warm Paris summer evenings. To your left you can marvel at the Pyramid du Louvre, and to the right a long shot view over the Tuileries to the. Surrounded by the gardens of the Louvre, I find it one of the dreamiest places to relax in summer.

Faust — Cool down in summer along the banks of the Seine at a new Parisian favorite, Faust. Especially on the weekend, their terrace under the Parisian sun is a great spot to gather with friends for drinks and music.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites