With acres of gorgeous parks across our city, it’s not easy to choose where to spread out the inaugural picnic.

A Picnic in Paris: Let Spring Shine

I love Paris in the Spring time! ♫ Sing it with me! Yes I’m singing because the sun is shining on Paris and spring is here! I love how much life in the city differs each season. Paris has a different rhythm at each time of year as Parisians pick up their seasonal habits for enjoying the city.

When Spring gets in full swing you can count on me to throw the first Parisian picnic to get outside and soak up that sunshine we all love and miss so much in winter. Paris RendezvousWith acres of gorgeous parks across our city, it’s not easy to choose where to spread out the inaugural picnic. The Buttes- Chaumont in the 19ème? The Jardin du Luxembourg in the Latin Quarter? How about right down the street from my home in the Marais at the Place de Vosges.

Now it wouldn’t be a proper parisian pique-nique without some local essentials. If you want to picnic like a Parisian wherever you are this spring here are all the ingredients you’ll need...

Parisian “Pique-nique” Essentials

• Baguette sandwiches — fresh from your local French bakery or homemade.
• Cornichons — those cute tiny little French pickles perfect for savory snacking.
• Rosé — nicely chilled and the perfect shade of pink.
• Fresh fruit — a nice light lunchtime dessert as the French are all about seasonal produce.

And how about my beauty essential for this perfect day of spring sunshine? Lancôme’s new Shine Lover vibrant shine lipstick! This bright range of lipsticks has Rose de Muscat Oil to hydrate, rejuvenate, and smooth lips in a formula that melts on your lips for an easy, emollient finish. Yet another shining reason to keep me smiling all afternoon!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites