The taupe stone buildings like those lining the Rue de Rivoli, radiate warmth from the sun onto passers by.

FRENCH INNOCENCE: Parisian Spring Captured in the Perfect Collection

For me, the heart of Paris Rendez-Vous is visiting Paris every week with you to discover Lancôme’s many inspirations in the city we call home.

Sometimes it’s the way a Parisian woman might go about her day in the city, and the role beauty plays throughout it from her makeup to her skincare. Other times it’s the colors, the light, the seasons and more making Paris a visual delight that inspires the creativity behind each collection. The moment I saw the French Innocence spring collection, I knew this was one of those…

Each year as winter draws to an end and spring slowly blooms, the city undergoes a magical phenomenon. Suddenly to all of us, Paris feels entirely new again as we return to outdoor spaces that laid dormant all winter long. The leaves and flowers are fresh, the air pure, and the city bathed in a gentle light. It is a time of innocence as Parisians rediscover the city as if seeing it for the very first time…

Paris Rendezvous

Suddenly, beneath the sunshine, the colors brighten. The greens of the iconic lounge chairs in the parks and gardens that inspired the Vernis in Love in Vert Tuileries, are filled with loungers once again. The taupe stone buildings like those lining the Rue de Rivoli, radiate warmth from the sun onto passers by, inspiring the warm beige of Vernis in Love in Gris Rivoli. My new Color Design lipstick in Pink Drink recalls the color of the rosé wine we sip on the terraces of our favorite cafés as they begin to fill up again. For our eyes wide open and bright again as the days grow longer, we find the spirit of spring in Paris is the colors of My French Palette. Each shade fades from pinks to blues for day and night, like the changing colors of spring sunsets along the Seine river.

It is my absolute favorite time of year, and each year as February drags on, the sun eventually comes back out to tease us saying “It’s not long until Spring is here.” There is no better way to capture my excitement than with Lancôme’s French Innocence collection, as I wait patiently just a little longer for it. I truly fell in love with this collection just like I do again with Paris each spring. I think you will love it too…

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites