2015 marks the start Lancôme’s 80th year

New Year’s in Paris: Bonne Année!

Excusez-moi if I sound a bit sentimental today but I tend to get this each approaching New Year. It reminds us that time flies and is above all precious. Some years are more challenging than others and make us happy to wave goodbye to them and start new.

Others exceed expectations and feel like a wild ride we wish we could take all over again. That was this year for me, and a huge part of that is the many days of 2014 I spent wandering the French capital discovering stories to share with all of you on the Lancôme blog. Writing and photographing it has been the highlight of my week throughout this past year. Paris is just that much better when I can share it will of you.

Paris Rendezvous

The beginning of 2015 marks the start Lancôme’s 80th year in Paris, and one year of Paris RDV! My passion for our is city is as strong as ever, and in the spirit of reflection, I wanted to celebrate this moment with a bit of sparkle and looking back on some of my favorite posts from the last year. It is often said that Paris is a city for lovers. While that may be true I believe above all, its a city for what in France we call bon vivants, the ones that live and love life to the fullest.

For those of us that taste every last bite, we had the best brunches in the city and sampled France’s iconic treats from the macaron to mille-feuilles and more. For those us whose curiosity leads us down every charming street, we got to know Paris’s geography with my favorite destinations in each quartier and the best parks to enjoy the great outdoors.

We decided to put our best selves forward each day with the Parisian wardrobe and beauty essentials, and gave Lancôme’s new Grandiôse mascara and the modern French manicure a try. We opened up and embraced new cultures with a few French lessons and tips for being the perfect French hostess, and made new friends with inspiring Parisiennes.

So this New Year I raise my glass to living it up in Paris with Lancôme and all of you. Thank you for joining me on these adventures, and cheers to more ahead of us in 2015! As we say in France... bonne année!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites