Nuit Blanche translates to “white night”, and more than ever on this Saturday, Paris earns its title as the City of Lights.

NUIT BLANCHE: Up All Night In Paris for the Annual White Night

Normally I would advise you all to be in bed by midnight. Beauty sleep is so essential to looking and feeling good. But now and then it’s okay to break our beauty rules, and the annual Nuit Blanche is the perfect occasion!

Paris Rendez-vous

Once a year, on the first Saturday of October, the city stays up all night. This cultural celebration delights Parisians until dawn as each arrondissement organizes special events like street music, outdoor movie projections, and exhibitions welcoming us to enjoy our city after dark. Best of all, the de facto gallery that the city center becomes is free for everyone! Nuit Blanche translates to “white night”, and more than ever on this Saturday, Paris earns its title as the City of Lights. The lights stay on all night, and glowing installations go up all over Paris to light our way as we explore all the after hours offerings. On this night we gather our friends, lose track of time, and live it up all night long.

While Nuit Blanche is very much about showing the city off in new ways, I’m a sucker for little traditions. The city’s museums stay open late into the night with free admission, so I always visit the Louvre. It’s exciting to discover new corners of this massive institution that one can only come to know well after many visits throughout the years. From there, it’s onward to see what surprises the city has illuminated for us.

This year, Lancôme gave me a few tips for gorgeous midnight makeup that will stay on until sunrise…

La Base Pro Hydra Glow as a primer illuminates and hydrates skin with extended 24H effects
beneath your foundation.
Teint Idole Ultra 24H is the perfect foundation for a lasting flawless complexion that won’t
wear off.
Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette allows you to create the perfect smokey eye for any
night out.
Hypnôse Star 24H Waterproof mascara gives you ultra voluminous lashes and stays on all
night.

Want to experience Nuit Blanche for yourself? While it began in Paris over twelve years ago, this recent French tradition has spread to cities big and small across the world! New York City, Toronto, Madrid, and Rome are just a few of them. Be sure to see if this October there is a Nuit Blanche near you!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites