I see this as the moment to start new happy and healthy habits.

La Rentrée: Say goodbye to summer with a fresh face for fall!

Have you ever heard the French use the expression la rentrée? Each September, Parisians are abuzz with it, in a frenzy to suddenly get life back in order after their leisurely annual vacations come to an end. We all return to the city, kids go back to school, and the rest of us back to work, full of enthusiasm.

Paris Rendez-vous

This year la rentrée also happens to mark six years in Paris for me. I can’t believe how fast the time has gone by! When I arrived that September I was just a student, and very much a girl. Six years later, school is a thing of the past and I feel like a woman. Honestly, I love the independence and wisdom that comes with those years. However, I know time can work against me too when it comes to my skin.

I always approach la rentrée as a fresh start. I see this as the moment to start new happy and healthy habits. I began buying myself my favorite roses each Monday to fill my home with life at the start of each week. This symbol of Lancôme also happens to be my favorite flower, a sign of beauty and love. It’s little gesture to remind me to love and respect myself, something I know can be hard for women to find time for the busier we get with family and careers. With age on my mind, I’ve also added something else to my routine for la rentrée — Lancôme’s Rénergie. As I say goodbye to summer, I’m ready to welcome fall with a fresh face. The system is simple and comprehensive targeting every age sensitive area of our face…

Firm & Protect
As my daily moisturizer, Rénergie Lift Multi-Action is perfect for hydration and firmness, targeting every facial zone to tighten and protect skin with broad-spectrum SPF 15.

Easy on the Eyes
Specially targeted for the delicate eye area, Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Eye smooths wrinkles and reduces the appearance of dark circles and under-eye bags. Our eyes are most prone to the telltale signs of aging, so its lifting action here goes a long way.

Beauty Sleep
With Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night as my night moisturizer, I wake up each morning looking replenished. It works in my sleep to deliver a more youthful tone and further refine fine lines when my skin is most susceptible to active ingredients.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites