Before bed, I take a moment to treat my skin so I can sleep soundly...

Sleeping Beauty, Ageless Beauty

There is a beauty in aging. As we grow a bit older we should treasure the added wisdom that life experience continually brings. After all, we've had more time to get to know ourselves, and feel more confident of who we are.

If you're like me, you might enjoy discovering that your face has slimmed down a bit to reveal a more sophisticated and womanly look more fitting of how you feel. I've found even a wrinkle or two can be of service walking into a boardroom or interview, reassuring people that you've spent some years getting the experience to call yourself a professional. Of course aging also requires a bit more finesse and the knowledge to embrace it as you please. French women seem to be masters of this, and I am lucky some of them have bestowed their knowledge and guidance upon me. Paired with the insights of my own mother and all the right products from Lancôme, I feel more than ready for the years ahead. I take it one day at a time, beginning before I've even gone to sleep.Paris Rendez-vous

Before bed, I take a moment to treat my skin so I can sleep soundly knowing I've done my best caring for it. It's a therapeutic ritual I take pride in, preparing my body and mind to make the most of beauty sleep each night when skin rests and repairs itself. After a thorough cleansing comes treating, and after that, a healthy dose of rest. From bedtime to rise-and-shine, here are my daily tips to achieve ageless beauty with radiant, smooth and healthy skin.

FOR NIGHT

•  TREAT YOURSELF — Before bed, use Lancôme's Génifique Night Repair. Each morning, apply Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum all over your face for radiant and smooth skin, followed by Génifique Eye-Light Pearl to illuminate your eyes.
•  SLEEP WELL — Sleep at least seven hours (ideally eight), allowing your skin, your body and your mind to de-stress and repair.
•  SLEEP RIGHT — Whenever possible, sleep flat on your back to avoid scrunching your face into a pillow. Years of doing so can cause unwanted wrinkles. Sleeping on your back also allows gravity to work its magic, encouraging skin to stay taught.

FOR DAY

•  PROTECT — Wear moisturizer or foundation with SPF, especially in spring and summer.
•  YOUR NECK — With anti-aging we focus mostly on our face, but don't forget about your neck and chest. Moisturize, protect and treat your décolletage as this skin is just as important.
•  WEAR SUNGLASSES — When the sun is out and you're without your shades, you'll inevitably squint. Years of that will contribute to crow's feet and other unwanted wrinkles, so be wise and wear sunglasses.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites