Oh Paris! Such a romantic city.

Date Night in Paris — Makeup with M. Big

Oh Paris! Such a romantic city. I can tell you from experience it lives up to expectations on the subject of inspiring love, and as I’m back on the dating scene myself I thought it was high time I share with you some of my favorite date spots in Paris to rendez-vous, with a lover.

Paris Rendezvous

But before I get to that, and before you even get out the door on a hot date, there is always the question of what to wear! This is half the fun and headache of dating of course, fretting your pretty little head over how to look your best for the guy that’s caught your eye. I’m a "less is more" first date style kind of girl. You know, nothing too distracting so you can be yourself above all.

But of course we all want to feel flirty and glamorous, and lately I’m channeling my inner 90’s super model style to strike the perfect balance. For the ensemble, a curve hugging pair of jeans, simple tee, black heels, and silk scarf…but for makeup? Oh bigger is better. Big hair, big brows, big lashes! Enter the Monsieur Big Collection. I couldn’t help but think this collection is the making of the ultimate date night look in Paris or anywhere.

Here’s how Monsieur Big will fix you up for Mr. Right…

Monsieur Big Brow — This soft and creamy brow crayon with a built-in kabuki blending brush to fill in, define and shape brows will give you a big brow look with a soft and natural finish.

Monsieur Big Brow Highlighter — The extra little lift you need to feel dazzling is this brow highlighter. Use it to accentuate your eyebrow arch and a touch to the inner corner of your eyes to feel and look dazzling.

Monsieur Big Eyeliner Marker — A bold cat eye is always a classic fun and flirty look for a date. The chiseled felt tip eyeliner of the new Monsieur Big Eyeliner Marker glides across the lash line to create a bold look in one stroke.

Belle de Teint Mosaic Palette — The piece de resistance, lashes worth flaunting! Your beau will be mesmerized by your flirtatiously long and thick lashes with the Monsieur Big Mascara that give you up to 12X more volume. A heart stopping look for sure…

Now that you know what to wear, where to go? Here’s a few of my favorite dates in Paris…

• Cozy up for romantic movie at La Pagode, a stunning old cinema in the 6th arrondissment.
• Get to know each other over some fine cocktails at The Ritz’s historic Hemingway Bar.
• Prep a parisian picnic to enjoy along the river at the Berges de Seine.
• Catch a sunset together over a glass of wine at Le Perchoir on the rooftops of Paris.
• Grab some Bertillon ice cream and take a romantic stroll around the Île Saint-Louis at night.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites