Here’s what’s in my beauty cosmetics bag on my summer across the southwest of France…

My Summer Road Trip Beauty Essentials

August is the time of the Grand Vacances when most Parisians head out of town to enjoy long summer days, rest, relax, and have some fun. I actually quite like Paris at this time of year, when it’s more calm and quiet, but this August I couldn’t resist the urge to get away and take a fun summer trip!

Paris Rendezvous

So I’ve hit the road with my friend Anna for two weeks to relax and discover a new corner of France we’ve never been. We’re tackling the south-west to discover it’s beautiful beaches, vineyards, food, architecture and more on our road trip.

Our route goes a little something like this — after kicking off in Bordeaux, we spent the night in a gorgeous little chateau bed and breakfast where we felt like princesses and made friends with their darling cat, Moustache. Then we worked our way through a few surf towns on the coast before setting up camp in the Pays Basque near the Spanish border, where we’ve been exploring famous places like Biarritz and Saint-Jean de Luz. I have to say, this is the perfect summer destination. So much to see, eat, and enjoy!

We’ve packed light but of course I couldn’t leave home for two weeks without my summer road trip beauty essentials. Here’s what’s in my beauty cosmetics bag on my summer across the southwest of France…

Visionnaire SPF 20 Day Cream — The perfect skincare partner on this trip to start each morning. This day cream hydrates, plumps, and protects against aging with SPF 20, locking in moisture for 24 hours, perfect for long days out as tourist to nourish and protect from UVA rays. If you’ve been using Visionnaire Crescendo, this is also the perfect partner to protect your vibrant new skin revealed by this gentle Visionnaire peel.

Génifique Advanced Sensitive — Since I had just freshly activated my ampoule, I wanted to get the most out of my month of Génifique Advanced Sensitive. Travel can be tough on your skin so this serum is the perfect partner to keep it healthy and strong on the road.

Energie de Vie Cooling Eye Gel — This has been in my pocket while on the road for when I want to look and feel alert after all that mileage. It illuminates your under eye area with antioxidants and caffeine to refresh and hydrate for instant results that last 24 hours.

Belle de Teint Mosaic Palette — This is a great two in one blush and bronzer that’s perfect for summer packing. I brought mine from Lancôme’s summer collection to add a bit of color to my look and achieve a bronze shade and glow without the sun damage. It’s part of my every day make up on this trip and perfect on my face, neck, and décolletage.

Miel-en-Mousse Foaming Cleanser — I’ve loved this new cleanser so much this summer that I had to take with me on the road! As both cleanser and makeup remover it meant I could simplify packing both into one product instead.

Matte Shaker in Beige Vintage — I fell so hard for this matte shade since my friends at Lancôme recommended it to me. It’s the perfect every day color so if I had to choose one lip product to bring along this was it! The color goes on and stays on strong but also keeps lips moisturized.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites