…my makeup to really achieve the ultimate dewy complexion we all want.

How to Achieve a Dewy Complexion — Dual Finish Highlighter

For me, summer beauty is pretty much all about skin. Warm weather makes me committed to my complexion as I ease up on the foundation and strive for natural daytime makeup looks. On the one hand, there’s definitely a focus on skincare with products like my Miel-en-Mousse Foaming Cleanser and Énergie de Vie Exfoliating Mask, and on the other with my makeup to really achieve the ultimate dewy complexion we all want.

Paris Rendezvous

Dewy complexion? I know, right…way easier said than done. I’m still learning but I’m getting better, so I’ll share a few of my beauty secrets here if you promise that when you get the chance to share, you’ll pass on yours too?

Here’s my latest one — the new Dual Finish Highlighter. These little beauties have been a summer saviour for me. The essence of the Dual Finish products, both the new Highlighter and the original Foundation, is that they’re buildable, able to be applied both wet and dry for different amounts of coverage and different effects. Use it dry for a subtle highlight, or apply damp for more intense illumination.

The same thing happens to all women when we get a new highlighter, we’re all like yipeee! and go crazy with it. Can you blame us? Highlighters are so fun because they have the power to completely transform the face, to make average angles look epic, and to make us look completely angelic in any light. The Dual Finish Highlighter formula is infused with light-enhancing pearls to achieve a beautiful pearly glow available in five stunning shades. Plus, it's infused with Vitamin E & triglycerides for a non-drying formula.

Once you’ve got the new Dual Finish Highlighter handy, give my tips a try for achieving a dewy summer complexion and see how they work for you!

1. Exfoliate before anything else, either with a gentle cloth or exfoliating mask of cleanser.
2. Never ever skip the moisturizer. Be generous and give it time to settle in to your skin.
3. Use a tiny bit of face oil, like Absolue Precious Oil for example to prime your face.
4. Easy on the foundation — just concealer where needed or lightweight like Miracle Cushion.
5. Use Dual Finish Highlighter with the wet cushion to create strong highlights on the cheek bones, bridge of the nose, and outer brow bones.
6. Use Dual Finish Highlighter with a dry brush to give a light dusting over the entire face and décolletage to give a subtle pearly finish.
7. With your finger use Dual Finish Highlighter to highlight the cupids bow, and if you like to brighten the inner eyes. Just a little dab will do!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites