Et voilà, two great gifts to show and tell mom “I love you” this Mother’s Day in a new a unforgettable way.

Mother's Day - A New Way to Say I Love You

I wonder how many times in my life I’ve told my mom that I love her. Thousands upon thousands, but I’ve never been shy about that. In fact, they were surely some of the first words out of my mouth as a little girl with her. Even so, I never feel like I can say it too much.

Paris Rendezvous

Each Mother’s Day is a challenge to find new ways to tell our moms how much we love them, but a rewarding one. If you’re like me, then each Mother’s Day you are probably far away from your mom, which requires us to be bit more creative to show how thankful we are. But no matter what or from where, on that day of the year dedicated to them, it’s so important to find an extra special way to tell your own mom how much you love her, and this year I have the perfect idea for you.

It’s a gift as classic as mom herself, and signed for you by Lancôme — L’Absolu Rouge with a custom engraving. Spoil her with a fresh shade of lipstick (or several) to make her feel beautiful, and complete it with a little message to remind her each time she reaches for it how much you care. Whether you choose one engraved with her initials, or several spelling out something sweet for her, it’s a beautiful thought that really counts for mothers on this day. The lipstick engraving is now available on all forty-four shades of L’Absolu Rouge!

And if lipstick isn’t her thing, you can say it with a fragrance like Love You Mom engraved on La Vie Est Belle for the woman who taught you to see the beauty in life, or a bottle of Trésor with her initials to show her you treasure every moment with her. And, a custom engraving on her signature scent is complimentary! Et voilà, two great gifts to show and tell mom “I love you” this Mother’s Day in a new a unforgettable way.

And a very Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out there, but especially my very own who is always the first to read my posts here each week. I’ve said it so many times before, and I’ll say it again…I love you Mommy!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites