Nothing is stopping you from loving matte lips now…

Matte Shakers - Ban the Boring!

Matte lips have been all the rage for a minute, and there are lots of reasons to love them, like ultra long-lasting wear and serious color payoff to name two of my personal favorites. But truth be told, while they look great they don’t always feel it. Dryness and discomfort seemed to be the main thing keeping some late adopters from trying this trend. But now there’s no more excuses!

Paris Rendezvous

Lancôme promised me a while back when I first caught wind of them that these new Matte Shakers were a total game changer for matte lips. Since they hit the shelves last year, I’ve been hooked on the Juicy Shakers with their ultra moisturizing effects and easy to use cushion applicator. Not to mention the fun shake shake shake to mix things up. The new Matte Shakers are all the fun and moisture of those first shakers, with amazing bold matte color effects.There’s so many reasons to love these new Lancôme liquid lipsticks, but here are my top reason’s why they’ll be on my lips all the time now…

The second skin feel wears so comfortably throughout the day. There’s none of the sticky paint like effects of some cult matte lip products, no balling up, no caking, just super smooth coverage that feels like it’s barely there and lasts all day.

The colors are downright darling for spring and summer looks. My two favorites are Kiss Me Chérie for a rich and vibrant red, and Energy Peach for a flirty and sweet shade perfect for daytime. There are seven shades in all for you to choose from and more on the way!

The high pigmented color payoff is pretty impressive and stays put. In fact it’s two times more intense than a regular lipstick. That means these new Matte Shakers are the perfect lippies to try some fun lip art like ombre lips or a bold two tone lip look like Taylor Hill shows off in the campaign.

They don’t dry out your lips like many other matte lip products. Lancôme engineered them that way with a unique water and oil formula. Your lips and your looks will thank you for that!

You can play and build with the level of coverage. If you want something more subtle you can definitely use Matte Shakers as a stain. Just dab a little bit on on the center of your pout and work it around with your finger tips.

Et voilà! Dare to be bold and ban the boring with these ultra comfortable and ultra colorful matte liquid lipsticks. Nothing is stopping you from loving matte lips now…

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites