Which got me thinking, what would you do with 24 hour wear?

24 Hour Wear — Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Takes Paris Around the Clock

There are two things I look forward to in the morning. The first is my coffee, usually at home and fresh from my French press. The second is doing my makeup. Rush me through either of these and the day will be off to a bad start. But with proper time for each, I’m ready to take on any big day. Right now as winter wears thin, the daylight hours grow longer and with them so do my days, those kind where you pop out to do one or two things and end up spending the whole day and night out. Aren’t those the best?

Paris Rendezvous

On those days, I need my makeup to stay put. No foundation touch ups, just a fresh flawless complexion to face wherever the day and night take me. Lancôme’s Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation gives me comfortable full coverage without feeling thick or greasy, and works with my skin’s PH level for transfer-resistant coverage and a retouch-free day. Now available in forty different shades, it was impossible for me to not find my perfect match. Lastly, complete with SPF 15, it not only gives me not only the look I want, but also the protection I need all day long.

Which got me thinking, what would you do with 24 hour wear? With my foundation on my face and off my mind, there’s no stopping me now. Here’s my perfect day in Paris to fill those perfect twenty-four hours of wear...

8 AM.... A slow morning at home with coffee, the news, and my makeup routine with TIU 24H.
10AM.... Head out for the day in search of inspiration at my favourite Musée d’Orsay.
12 PM.... Cross the river for a nice walk through the Tuileries gardens and find myself on the rue Faubourg Saint Honoré to browse my favourite shops or see what’s new at the Lancôme boutique.
2 PM.... Indulge in a late and luxurious lunch at the Hotel Costes on their beautiful terrace bathed in light, complete with dessert and a café allongé.
4 PM.... The golden hour means the perfect light for photography. With my foundation still going strong, I can even snap some photos of myself to share here on the blog.
6 PM.... Happy hour and the perfect time to rendezvous with friends for a glass of wine at one of my favourite wine bars near Palais-Royal.
8 PM.... Catch the latest movie on our list with my boyfriend at the cinema near Opéra.
10 PM.... A late diner en amoureux in the 9ème arrondissement at La Buvette complete with French tapas and more wines.
12 PM.... Gather friends for drinks and dancing, starting at my new favourite bar, Le Fou, and onward to wherever the night takes me. After all, I’ve still got eight more hours of wear. But chances are, I’ll turn in long before my foundation does!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites