...this day is for everyone, love in all its shapes and forms.

Be My Valentine — Fragrance Gift Sets Filled With Love

It’s mid-February and the day of love is fast approaching! This year I haven’t forgotten because I happen to be really looking forward to it - not that I’ve ever really dreaded the day. Single or not, all my best Valentine’s memories are with my family back in California — flower and balloon deliveries from dad, baking heart shaped cookies with my mom, making Valentine’s dinner for our parents with my sister. I miss that now being away from them each Valentine’s Day, even when I live in the most romantic city in the world — Paris. But this year, for the first time in a while, I have a very special Valentine of the romantic kind. Since love is always in the air here, I’m sure it will be easy for us to come up with some way to celebrate Valentine’s together.

Paris Rendezvous

That being said, I still never forget my friends and family on Valentine’s Day. For many women though, it’s easy to get caught up in the feeling that this day is for couples only. I’ve been there a few times myself, and sweet surprise messages and unexpected little gifts from my girlfriends cheered me up and reminded me that this day is for everyone, love in all its shapes and forms. That’s why even though I’m not single this year, I’m still going to make my Valentine’s Day as much about my friends as ever.

As usual, Lancôme makes it easy to say I love you, I adore you, I appreciate you... whatever it is you’re wishing to tell the women in your life on this upcoming February 14th. Five perfectly packaged limited edition gift sets, featuring different scents and some beauty favourites, are not only the perfect Valentines for the ladies on your list, but they are also at a great value. I know exactly who I’ll give this Trésor Midnight Rose set to, complete with the mischievously feminine Trésor Midnight Rose perfume and body lotion and the glamorous Hypnôse Drama Mascara.

Call it commercial but I really do love Valentine’s Day. What a lucky girl I am to be surrounded by so much love this year and I can’t wait to show friends, family, and my very own sweetheart how grateful I am for them next week!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites