…find the perfect gift for every woman on your list.

My Holiday Gifting Guide: Beauty for Every Woman on Your List

December 1st popped up on the calendar last week and had me saying “where has the year gone?!" Time flies when la vie est belle and here we are at the holidays once again, enjoying the magic of the season before bidding adieu to 2016. On the 1st of December, two things happen in my little Parisian life. First, my holiday decorations come out of the cabinet and go up around the house, along with my tiny tree! There is no space in a small Paris apartment like mine for a big tree, but that doesn’t make mine any less special to me.

Paris Rendezvous

The second thing is I start to get my Christmas list in order. I am sure many of you are doing the same. So in the spirit of giving, I thought I would share some of my own Lancôme holiday gift ideas with you here. There’s plenty of time to pick the perfect presents from Lancôme.com and have them arrive in time. For the women in your life, the gift of beauty is thoughtful and caring, a chance to stock someone up on their usual favourites or the time to entice them to try something new. Remember, when women feel beautiful, that positive energy reflects into every part of our lives...

A Custom Engraved Fragrance — I loved the release of the custom engraved fragrances from Lancôme this year. This extra little touch makes Lancôme fragrances that much more special. A thoughtful phrase or initials can be engraved on many of the bottles and really make the perfectly personalized Christmas present for anyone that is extra special to you.

Énergie de Vie — This skincare range was another new release on Lancôme.com that I really loved this year. Perfect for women in their 20’s and 30’s (like me!), it’s all about energizing and protecting skin in this busy time of life. That’s why I think it’s the perfect gift for mothers to gift to daughters this holiday season as they are out making their own way in the world one day at a time.

Absolue L'Extrait Ultimate Eye Patch — For moms or any woman in your life especially deserving of being spoiled a bit, I think any product in the Absolue skincare range is the ultimate indulgence. For something fun though, I recommend the new Ultimate Eye Patches. These little eye masks smooth, plump, and brighten eyes for a little pampering.

Génifique Youth Activating Second Skin Mask — Along the same lines, this amazing Génifique mask does wonders for refreshing your skin. It’s the perfect gift for your best girlfriend, with whom you share all your beauty secrets, when she’s in need of a little home spa treatment.

Makeup Holiday Gift Sets — These pre-bundled makeup sets from Lancôme this year are adorable and affordable. The Juicy Tubes are the perfect present for a fun friend, or Le Stylo set with a range of colors for your favorite fashionista. And for any woman, you can’t go wrong with any of the lash and liner sets...they’re such a classic.

Need more ideas or have something specific in mind? Lancôme put together an adorable gift guide to help you find the perfect gift for every woman on your list. Go ahead ahead and have a look and you might get through your list sooner than you thought...

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites