…may your makeup be merry and bright!

Paris en Rôse - Lancôme's 2016 Holiday Collection

In Paris now the ground is covered in leaves and the skies above are gray, releasing some strange mix of snowflakes and rain that fight it out on the way down. Ultimately it’s a fine drizzle that prevails, making these gray days damp as well. It’s kind of romantic to be honest, an invitation to cozy up and hide out inside from the gloom. But the arrival of the holiday season is the real annual consolation for this cold winter weather that is now upon us.

Paris Rendezvous

As the lights start to go up around the city, everything is illuminated and Paris is sparkling once again, rain or shine or snow. And something else has arrived to brighten the season with some holiday spirit and a pop of color — Lancôme’s 2016 Holiday Collection. No way were we going to let this gray be the color of the season. This year Lancôme’s holiday look is all about playful pinks and now I’m seeing winter through rose colored glasses.

The Paris en Rôse collection features a spectrum of pinks with a touch of mauve, all illuminated by a bit of shimmer inspired by the holiday lights around Paris this time of year. Which in fact, happen to be my favorite part of this collection. The eyeliner duos pair a dark liner with a highlighting pencil on the other end, perfect for lining the water line or under eye to brighten any look this time of year. Even more exciting is the first cushion highlighter that I’ve ever seen. This sparkly compact has an illuminating highlighter inside to brighten brow bones and cheek bones.

La Palette des Rêves and one of the amazing Le Duo Khôl pencils are all you need to get the rose tinted smokey eye that’s the look of the season. Add a bit of depth in the crease if you want to go darker with the Pétit Trésor shadow in the mauve shade, Hotel Particulier. A coat of Vernis in Love in Paris en Rôse on top of any manicure is the easiest way to bring sparkle to your outfit and make it holiday party perfect. Lastly, I personally took a cue from Lisa Eldridge on this one and went for a bright pink shade of the new L’Absolu Rouge in Rose Lancôme to really make this holiday makeup look pop. Together or separately, there is so much to love in this festive collection.

Whether you’re wearing it or gifting it this year, the Paris en Rôse collection will brighten the season with holiday perfect looks to paint the town in pink, so may your makeup be merry and bright!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites