Make a purchase. Make a difference.

Lancôme Loves St. Jude: Spread the Love

Dear friends, a new post comes a little early this week as I wanted to share with you something special. Each year Lancôme raises money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. If you don’t already know St. Jude, it is a leading research and treatment hospital for children with cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

Paris Rendezvous

Lancôme has made it easier than ever to make a donation to this special place. All you have to do is spread the love by sharing a photo of your hand heart on Instagram or Twitter before the end of this week with the hashtag #LancomeLovesStJude. For every hand heart shared, Lancôme is donating $1 (up to 10k) to St. Jude. Also, for every purchase you make until October 24th Lancôme will donate another dollar to St. Jude. Both are small gestures that go beyond just a donation, but are also heart filled ways to show the kids fighting tough battles everyday at St. Jude that we support them.

And what about after this week? I am happy to announce that Lancôme will be fundraising for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital year round now with the new option each time you shop on lancôme-usa.com to make a donation at checkout. Make a purchase. Make a difference.

I’ve already posted my hand heart on Instagram this week with a photo I took at sunset on the beautiful Pont Alexandre III. Even though in Paris I’m on the other side of the world from the children at St. Jude, I wanted to send them a little ray of sunshine from the City of Light. I hope you will join me in doing the same by making a purchase this week and sharing your own hand heart with #LancomeLovesStJude before October 24th or donating every time you shop on lancome-usa.com year round.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites