…the perfect oil-free, high-coverage, long-wearing liquid foundation in a portable cushion compact that I adore.

Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation: Fall Back in Love with Full Coverage

The waiter at my usual cafe on the rue de Rivoli kept telling me I look tired. I told him that it’s not a very nice thing to tell a woman she looks fatigué. He didn’t seem to care but I on the other hand went straight home to take a long hard look in the mirror, wondering what would provoke him to say such a thing.

Paris Rendezvous

With Paris so quiet this month I admit I’ve been slacking off on my makeup, and, while others are off on holiday, I’ve been burning the midnight oil trying to get ahead on new projects. Autumn is on the horizon though, so it’s time to get myself together. Replenishing my Énergie de Vie has been a good start, and when it comes to my makeup something new just arrived too — Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation.

In recent years, I feel like full coverage foundation has fallen out of favor. With lighter beauty balms in the spotlight, it became associated with heavy, matte, and even caky complexions. But since I had just been pushed into thinking I was in a bit of a beauty rut, I was willing to give it another try. I opened up the box, took out the compact, popped in the cushion, and I haven’t looked back since. I take back everything I ever said about full coverage. Lancôme’s three years of development have made the perfect oil-free, high-coverage, long-wearing liquid foundation in a portable cushion compact that I adore. Here’s why...

What I love about Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation

It’s incredibly lightweight and breathable. Nothing about it feels heavy, caky, or less natural than more sheer options like Beauty Balm or Miracle Cushion.
Undeniably dewey results. In Paris we tend to prefer this dewy complexion, but if you prefer something more matte just top it off with Dual Finish.
The full coverage is ultra efficient. Just one dab on the cushion is enough for the entire face, but it’s buildable to your liking and can even be dabbed on as concealer if needed.
It’s silky and soft, so not only does it glide on so smooth but leaves skin ultra pleasant to the touch.
• With SPF 50, not only is your foundation full coverage, but your skin is totally protected as well, making it ideal for any season.
It’s free of bad stuff like parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, as well as being oil free and non comedogenic.
The refillable compact is clean and easy. With no leakage and no spills like a bottle, the Double Matrix Technology cushion dispenses the perfect amount each time!
A more ecofriendly option. When you run out, simply pop out your empty cushion and pick up a new cartridge, meaning less environmental waste for the environment and more savings for you.

With my new Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation, I think my complexion looks brighter, more even, and more rested. And as for the rude waiter next time I went to the cafe down the street? Who cares. He can still keep his opinions to himself as far as I’m concerned.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites