Wearing this beautiful new collection to this magical warm place, I certainly found my summer bliss...

Summer Bliss Collection: Somewhere in Paris, It’s Always Summertime

There’s a place in Paris where it’s always summertime. Lucky for me it’s never too far from home. Just a stone’s throw across the Seine and a quick stroll leads me to the southwest corner of the Jardin des Plantes. Here, inside a beautiful greenhouse dating back to the end of the Belle Époque, is our little local tropical paradise.

Paris Rendezvous

One step inside and I feel completely transported to another place. The light from above shines through the leaves of the thousands of trees, illuminating a fine mist floating through the air. Most people don’t know such a quiet and magical place even exists in the French capital. In normal conditions, this garden would never survive a Paris winter. But this little jungle can be visited all year round, protected by a delicate ecosystem sustaining the exotic equatorial plants in its warm and humid atmosphere, as well as the dedicated team of botanists and expert gardeners you can see tending to them all day long. Instantly, even on those rainy and cold days, visiting this place manages to warm my soul and make me dream of far off places.

I was instantly reminded of it the other day when I received the Lancôme summer color collection, Summer Bliss. It seems to have the same effect on me. It’s actually the first collection to be created by our Lancôme Global Creative Director, Lisa Eldridge! The Color Design 6 Pan Palette was inspired by the Amazon jungle, and has got me planning some summer travels of my own imagining all the places I can wear this new palette. The Belle de Teint compact is perfect for giving a light sun-kissed look on the face and body until I can catch a few rays and get that real summer glow. In summer, the creamy and blendable Ombre Hypnôse Stylo in new shades of purple, olive, and bronze will be the perfect no fuss eyeshadows for a shimmery finish. Pair them with the new waterproof version of Grandîose mascara and the new lighter version of La Vie Est Belle Eu de Toilette, and you’re all set for summer!

The season might have to wait a bit longer, but I couldn’t resist already trying out one of these new looks for my little escape to Les Grandes Serres of the Jardin des Plantes. Wearing this beautiful new collection to this magical warm place, I certainly found my summer bliss…

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites