It's the perfect time to pack light…

Spring Fling: Getaway to the French Countryside

Ahhhhhhhh…..Spring is here and aren’t we all breathing a small sigh of relief? At the end of winter it’s like a weight has been lifted from our shoulders. It’s the perfect time to pack light (leave the coats behind!) and head south for a little spring fling. That’s exactly what I did this weekend. The chance to get out of Paris with some friends for a few days was just what I needed to welcome the season. Just a short drive into the french countryside, we checked into a gorgeous chateau with a few dozen friends. I found myself outside in just a tee shirt for the first time this year, lying in the sun spreading my wings like the little birds that sang to us all weekend.

Paris Rendezvous

And what else does one do to pass the time in the french countryside? Wine tastings, horseback riding, reading, napping, you name it. Food is certainly a focus at any large gathering in France. Leisurely days are punctuated with hearty home cooked meals gathering everyone around the table together. On Sunday you might pop out to a local flea market in a nearby village, but almost everything you need you’ll find right here at the chateau, friends, food, and fun. But strolling around the grounds to discover the new spring blooms is one of my favorite things. It’s so nice to take the time to marvel at the smallest wonders of nature blooming about to color the campagne. That’s how we do spring break à la française.

And speaking of packing light for a spring adventure of your own, right now Lancôme is offering convenient travel-sizes of some of their most popular products! That way you’re covered at home and on-the-go. Get ready for your next getaway with these travel essentials!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites