This enchanted evening was truly a dream come true for me.

One Enchanted Evening: Lancôme’s Paris Press Event

For the past several weeks there has been one particular rendezvous on my calendar that I was especially looking forward to. It’s not that often that I have such an invitation— the kind worth pulling out that special dress I’ve been saving and spending one hour on my makeup. It was the Lancôme press event in Paris and I knew that in true Lancôme style, it would be one very enchanted evening. And it was, certainly one worth sharing with you here.

Paris Rendezvous

The event was at one of the chicest addresses in Paris, the Hotel Salomon de Rothschild, a beautiful old mansion in the west of Paris. During Fashion Week, some of the most exclusive runway shows happen here, but this night the place belonged to us. As I arrived at twilight and passed through its grandiose gates, the building was glowing with pink light and bundles of bright roses aside the front door. Stepping inside was like arriving into the Lancôme universe, where stories around my favorite products were brought to life in every room.

Among some highlights of the night were actually some that I can’t share yet! But they involve exciting new product launches this spring that I’ll be sharing more of when the time comes. To give you a little teaser though, Lancôme skincare will be getting an exciting energy boost and in the makeup department they’re shaking things up in one of the most fun lip products I’ve ever seen!

What I can tell you though about this enchanted evening is that I had a few starstruck moments. I got to chat jetset beauty and finding your inner zen amongst the madness of life in your twenties and thirties with the beautiful Daria Werbowy, who has been one of the faces of Lancôme for as long as I can remember. Diving into the science of skincare and learning about the source of glowing skin with Lancôme’s head of skincare was truly fascinating. And then there was Lisa! The darling Lisa Eldridge who I have watched for so many years online and learned so much about makeup from was there in the flesh! It was honestly one of the most starstruck moments of my life testing new products with her. Her creativity and enthusiasm lit up the whole room!

This enchanted evening was truly a dream come true for me. As the night drew to a close, I sipped a farewell flute of champagne in the grand salon. Dangling above me were a hundred bottles of perfume suspended from the ceiling. I looked up and read the writing literally on the wall — “La Vie Est Belle”. Yes, it is...

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites