…floating over the rooftops of the French capital with my head in the clouds.

From Lancôme With Love: A Playful Spring Makeup Collection

Nothing speaks to my style quite like spring, and I was nearly speechless last week when I received the new Lancôme spring collection, From Lancôme With Love! I didn’t conceal my excitement either. “This has to be one of my favorite collections yet!” I told my friends at Lancôme.

Paris Rendezvous

And honestly for me that is exactly what this collection is all about — bringing back spring cheer with fun colors and playful products. Isn’t it funny how something small like makeup can brighten our day, bring joy, and truly inspire? The collection is just the coup de pouce (little push) I needed to get me through the end of winter and into a brighter season!

It’s truly a pastel fantasy, and honestly inspired a little fantasy of my own — a spring moment on the rooftops of Paris, wearing my new favorite dress that perfectly matches the Bleu Ciel Parisien color that to me is a real star throughout the collection. I knew to share it here, I wanted to photograph it just like the gorgeous campaign, balloons and all, starring Lancôme ambassador, Alma Jordowsky, balloons and all.

The collection must have brought me some luck with it because my fantasies collided one beautiful morning last week when all at once the sun came out the day the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal invited me to discover their perfect Parisian view! I had passed this chic five-star hotel so many times, and since it was chosen as Europe’s Best Boutique Hotel last year, I wondered what it would be like to stay there. I felt like I had the keys to the city when they lent me their luminous top floor suite with panoramic views from it’s beautiful terrace overlooking the Louvre and Palais Royal. It was just like the adorable illustrations on the packaging of the collection, floating over the rooftops of the French capital with my head in the clouds. And of course, a perfect moment to capture and share my look du jour with the From Lancôme With Love collection.

May favorite things about the collection...

• It can be both fashion forward and subtle. Le Stylo Waterproof in Bleu Ciel Parisien and the Vernis in Love nail polish in a gorgeous yellow called Jaune Grand Blvds are a great way to make a statement with color, while the eyeshadow palettes are sweet and subtle to go with a soft pink lip.

My Parisian Pastels really infuse some fun into makeup. I love to be playful with these shimmer cubes, combining them for highlighters or blush or using individual shades as eyeshadows. If I could have just one thing from the collection this might be it — innovative, versatile, and downright adorable!

My Parisian Cream Blush! I fell in love with the cream blushes from Lancôme’s summer collection last year, and was so excited to see these new ones for spring. They are lightweight but give an amazing pop of color.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites