Can you imagine a more captivating ode to a Parisian Holiday?

Parisian Holiday: A Collection As Enchanted As Paris Itself

The onset of winter isn’t always easy on us. I know I’m not the only one who struggles with the abrupt time change and shorter days this time of year. Suddenly things seems to slow with the the arrival of the chill and darkness. At 4:30PM daylight disappears and we find ourselves inside asking “How has the year gone by so fast?”. November in Paris always seems this way. Until…

Paris Rendezvous

One enchanted winter evening, something magical happens. Mid way through the month those short days turn into nights where Paris shines brighter than any other time of year. The city is covered in a golden glow, twinkling with holiday decorations as they go up in each quartier. It seems we can’t wait for the sun to go down and see the city sparkle each night. The Grand Roue goes up at Place de La Concorde marking the official start of the holidays in France. Everyone from the Grand Magasins (department stores) to the charming little shop keepers decorate their window displays with great pride, even more whimsically with each year that passes. Paris is dripping in gold, glowing bright through the night with Christmas lights. As my little tradition, I pick one evening to bundle up and head to the top of the Eiffel Tower and take it all in from the highest point in the city.

From up here one can see that nothing sparkles quite like a Parisian holiday. It is a thing to marvel at, and this year I see more than ever how Lancôme has captured this magic Paris moment in their holiday collection. Hypnose Dazzling in Givre Doré reminds me of the beautiful gold boxes stacking up in my favorite stores when the gifting begins. The Hypnose Stardust Golden Top Coat must be one of my favorites, giving a twinkle to the tips of your eyelashes like the lights draped across the avenues and wrapped around the street lamps. Another one of my favorites is Le Poudre de Lumière that illuminates your complexion with a dewy brilliance just like the glow enveloping the city.

The entire collection is a play between the rich dark shades and dazzling golden lights of a Parisian night this time of year. Can you imagine a more captivating ode to a Parisian Holiday? I can’t, which is why you must experience Parisian Holiday for yourself or give this beautiful gift to someone special this season…

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites