A long-lasting, crease-resistant eyeshadow, densely packed with rich pigments for intense color payoff. Available in shimmer, satin and matte finishes.
This eyeshadow single uses micro-air technology for effortless and smooth-gliding application for a professional finish.
Create a halo eyeshadow look, sensual smokey eye, gradient effect with a sultry cat eye or any other beauty creation of your choice. Crease-resistant and longwearing, Color Design is the perfect eyeshadow for daytime to nighttime looks.
Color Design stays true to color on all skin tones and is encased in travel-friendly, extra chic packaging for makeup looks on-the-go.
Suitable for all skin types, from normal to dry skin, combination to oily skin.
Color Design Eyeshadow Benefits:
- Smooth glide-on color
- Easy to blend for a professional finish
- Micro-aired powder technology
- Rich, intense pigment
- Stay true color from daytime to nighttime
- Start with Lancome Prime It, Boost It primer for eyelids
PRO Artist Tips:
- Apply eyeshadow with finger-tips for shimmer and foil eyeshadows, for more dramatic color effects.
Use the various brushes to create different intensities:
- Use a wet, flat brush to achieve more intense color payoff
- To create a soft, blendable wash of color, use a dry blending brush to feather out
TALC, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARIN, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, NYLON-12, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ALUMINA, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN; [+/- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470/CARMINE, CI 77000/ALUMINUM POWDER, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77163/BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77510/FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77947/ZINC OXIDE, MICA].