ADD MORE BEAUTY TO YOUR INBOX
Get notified first about new Lancome products and continue to enjoy beauty tips, exclusive online offers, luxury samples and much more by subscribing to our newsletter.
A luxurious, hydrating lipstick that comes in three finishes, lasts up to eight-hours and is rich in ... Read full description
TRY IT ON BEST SELLER
A luxurious, hydrating lipstick that comes in three finishes, lasts up to eight-hours and is rich in anti-oxidants.
From vibrant red lipsticks to burnt orange colors, from muted nude lipsticks to rosy pink colors - L'Absolu Rouge lipsticks are for everyone.
This beauty product is infused with moisturizing Pro-Xylane™ and vitamin E, where the formula leaves lips feeling replenished, comfortable and hydrated. The Satin Color™ Complex allows for an even deposit of color upon application. While, its long-lasting lipstick pigments last for up to eight-hours.
To wear at work, or out to play, these lipsticks are rich and luxurious, non-drying, non-caking and leave lips feelings soft and comfortable.
For flawless lip color, L’Absolu Rouge comes in sheer, cream and matte finishes, and in 44 different shades.
Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane™, Vitamin E and formulated with Satin Color™ Complex for rich pigments, hydration and comfort.
- Using Le Lipstique Lip Liner, draw the edges of lips.
- Follow, by filling the center of the lips and contouring, if desired.
PRO TIP: For extra long-lasting wear, check out this application tip by Lancôme PRO Makeup Artist German Moyano.
- Make sure lips are hydrated
- Exfoliate lips with Lancôme's Exfoliating Rose Sugar Scrub
- Prime lips with a small amount of foundation
- Using Le Lip Liner, draw a line around the edges of your mouth. For a fuller lip look, use lip liner and over line lips
- Using liner, fill in a quarter way from the edge of the mouth towards the center
- Apply L'Absolu Rouge lipstick
- Set with a light dusting of Long Time No Shine Loose Setting Powder in Translucent, or a spritz of Fix It Forget Setting Spray
- Apply second coat of L'Absolut Rouge lipstick
PENTAERYTHRITYL ISOSTEARATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/ADIPATE, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PEG-45/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER DILINOLEATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL, POLYACYLADIPATE-2, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, METHICONE, SILICA, ALUMINA, MAGNESIUM SILICATE, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYESTER-3, BHT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, GERANIOL, METHYL-2-OCTYNOATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 15850 / RED 6, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 45370 / ORANGE 5, CI 45380 / RED 22, CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE, CI 45410 / RED 28, CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]
Using L'Absolu Rouge lipstick and Le Lip Liner, Darais, Lancôme USA National Makeup Artist, shares his step by step tips and tricks on how to prevent your lipstick from bleeding.