What it is:
Buildable longwear, high shine lipcolor that feels ultra lightweight and hydrating on lips.
What it does:
This innovative lip lacquer combines the comfort and shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick and the lasting power of a stain. Our innovative oil in water emulsion is lightweight and non-sticky, providing up to 6H of wear. Enriched with glycerin, lips feel hydrated throughout the day. The high shine finish and vivid color payoff are buildable from sheer to full coverage in 1-2-3 coats.
Based on a consumer panel test:
* 95% of women said product has a thin texture
* 86% of women said product has a lightweight texture
* 86% of women said product felt comfortable to wear
* 78% of women said the color has a good wear
* 76% of women said it does not smudge
What else you need to know:
Pro-tip: For a more defined look, use Le Lipstique lip liner to outline lips. L'Absolu Lacquer can also be layered over L'Absolu Rouge lipstick for a bold, deeply pigmented look.
How to use:
- Apply directly to lips and build color and shine by layering coats of Lacquer
- Use with lip liner and/or lipstick to further define and add dimension to your look
Have fun mixing and matching our wide shade range.
• Pick a light and a dark shade from the same color family. Swipe the dark shade over ¾ of both top and bottom lips from left to right. Take the lighter shade and starting in center of lips, swipe right to cover remaining portion of lips to create an ombre effect.
• After swiping your favorite shade over entire lips, take the gold shade and apply just to center of top and bottom lips for a pop of metallic highlighting.
what influencers love about L'Absolu Lacquer.