ADD MORE BEAUTY TO YOUR INBOX
Get notified first about new Lancome products and continue to enjoy beauty tips, exclusive online offers, luxury samples and much more by subscribing to our newsletter.
Hydrating and oil-free foundation with SPF 23 that is infused with anti-oxidants, is light-weight, a ... Read full description
BEST SELLER FREE RETURNS TRY IT ON
Hydrating and oil-free foundation with SPF 23 that is infused with anti-oxidants, is light-weight, and ideal for that “no makeup” look.
Not all foundations are created equal. From that “no makeup” look to buildable and baked, Skin Feels Good is for everyone.
Whether warm undertones, olive undertones, neutral undertones or cool undertones, this foundation nourishes and protects.
Containing SPF 23, it is enriched with moringa seed and hyaluronic acid. It locks-in moisture, is light-weight for all-day hydration and works to protect skin against free radicals and environmental pollutants. Skin Feels Good's oil-free formula leaves facial skin feeling velvety smooth with a radiant glow. It will not clog pores.
From normal to oily skin, or combination to dry skin, Skin Feels good is suitable for all skin types. Available in 15 shades.
How To Use Foundation:
- Apply Lancôme’s Advanced Genifique face serum onto facial skin.
- For sheer coverage, start in the center of the face, applying Skin Feels Good foundation and blend, evenly outwards.
- For medium coverage, dot desired amount of Skin Feels Good around the face and blend evenly.
- For full-coverage makeup, after using the medium coverage method, apply extra Skin Feels Good to the areas desired and lightly use fingers/or a wet beauty blender tool to “press in.”
- Add Lancôme’s Maquicomplet radiant makeup concealer where needed to diffuse the look of blemishes, imperfections and/or dark circles.
- Apply a makeup setting powder or face powder to set.
- Continue with regular makeup routine as usual.