The Camila Coelho x L’Absolu Rouge collection are perfect pops of color in ultra cute packaging…

What a Girl Wants: Camila Coelho X L’Absolu Rouge

Is it ever too soon to start thinking about holiday gifting? Better sooner than later for me as I’m always full of ideas for gifting at first. But, as time runs out it seems so do my ideas for perfect holiday presents! Before they escape me though, I thought I would start writing some down to share with you here over the next couple weeks leading up to Christmas.

Paris Rendezvous

Now, I still can’t tell you what to get the men in your life that already have everything, but if there’s one thing I do know it’s what the cool girls want. I’m not saying I am a so called cool girl myself, but I sure do know and follow a lot. In particular, beauty guru - Camila Coelho, whose ultra adorable Lancôme collaboration is everything us girls need and want right now!

The Camila Coelho x L’Absolu Rouge collection are perfect pops of color in ultra cute packaging to add a little pep to any lady’s look. The special edition red packaging makes it the perfect holiday lippy for gifting. But inside is a cute little surprise too. The bullet itself is shaped into a pretty little pout to make whoever has it on hand smile every time she takes it out for a touch up.

I’ve been enjoying all of my own Camila Coelho x L’Absolu Rouge lipsticks This autumn, Last Minute, a creamy and warm neutral, has been my favorite shade. But come holiday party time I am sure any lady will be happy to receive some of the bolder shades to go with her party dress, like Tropical Pink or Coral de Janeiro. The colorful shades Camila developed in the Lancôme labs inspired by Camila’s home country of Brazil will bring just the warm vibes we need to warm up our looks in winter! Not to mention, they contain that same moisture-boosting Pro-XylaneTM that prevents dryness and imparts high color payoff. All the more reason to give them for your girls to love all winter long.

So, if you’re looking for the perfect stocking stuffer or glamorous gift for the cool girls in your life don’t wait to grab a few shades of Camila Coelho x L’Absolu Rouge. And if you really want to spoil us (or yourself!) this holiday have a browse of the Lancôme Gift Setsto start making your way through your Christmas list!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites