I love for my skin to breath, to let its own radiance shine through and feel the warmth of the sun.

Skin Feels Good — Let Your Skin Breathe

I knew this would happen…as soon I would board my flight to California, the promise of snow would come to Paris. It’s been years since we’ve seen the city blanketed in white. Five to be exact. And just as I predicted, as my plane pierced through the clouds that have been covering us since the start of the year, snowflakes began falling on the French capital, blanketing it in white.

Paris Rendezvous

I rarely feel the need to escape my beautiful adopted city, but this winter was wearing me thin. The only thing I wanted more than to see the snow in Paris was to see the coastline…the sun… the California sunsets I grew up with. I was craving to peel off the layers that had been keeping me warm across the world, shedding them slowly as I headed west with the sun. Arriving to Southern California was certainly a consolation for missing the snow days — my compass now pointing towards the beach, one of the first places I always go.

Something about being there is so rejuvenating, like a breath of fresh air for the mind, body, soul..and my skin. The sea air blows and the sun shines down, and barefoot in the sand I close my eyes and raise my face to catch both, taking in a deep breath with it all. It’s a simple and majestic pleasure that is quintessential to California, to me, bringing me back to the simple things, the laid back vibes I grew up with…

My makeup tends to follow suit here by the ocean. I love for my skin to breath, to let its own radiance shine through and feel the warmth of the sun. So in my suitcase I packed Lancôme’s new Skin Feels Good hydrating skin tint. It gives me that California glow infused with skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid to lock-in moisture, and moringa seed extract to revitalize. If you’re a fan of B.B. and C.C. Creams you’ll have to try this…

Skin Feels Good provides a sheer tint of color for the “no-makeup makeup” look, perfect for California’s casual style. With 11 super breathable and adaptable shades, its coverage is buildable to even skin tone and minimize pores without clouding over your skin’s natural texture and beauty. Plus, with SPF 23 protection its the perfect alternative to foundation for sunny California days, protecting from UV rays just enough to let you soak up a few to amplify your healthy glow. I’ll be taking a bit of that Vitamin D with me back to Paris in a week or two, along with my Skin Feels Good. Now that I think of it, it might just be the perfect foundation for a day on the ski slopes where you’ll find me in a few weeks! I’ll be missing this beach breeze and the California sunshine by then for sure…

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites