A few weeks ago, the City of Light shined a little bit brighter as Lancôme lit up the Palais de Tokyo in Paris for a very special event.

Share the Light — Paris Shines Brighter for a Very Special Event

A few weeks ago the City of Light shined a little bit brighter as Lancôme lit up the Palais de Tokyo in Paris for a very special event. The occasion? La Vie Est Belle L’Éclat…the radiant new eau de parfum from Lancôme.

Paris Rendezvous

La Vie Est Belle is the fragrance of happiness, and this new L’Éclat edition is an invitation to cherish that joie de vivre and share the light. It’s sensual and fresh scent of orange blossom filled the air as we made our way up the red carpet. Lights danced off the multifaceted L’Éclat bottles decorating the room, casting a sparkle across the crowd and illuminating the many smiling faces that came out to celebrate this night with Lancôme. Seeing as everyone was all smiles, the ultra glamorous photo booth for the night was put to good use. Unlike anything I’ve ever seen, the round mirrored mini ballroom, complete with a chandelier and lights show, captured snapshots of friends as a souvenir of this dazzling night.

Later on, near the bar with champagne in hand we mingled and danced to the sound of Parisian songstress, L’Impératrice, and her band’s live show as Lancôme’s makeup artists bestowed glittery makeup looks on many guests keen to partake and up the glam factor of their ensemble for the night. At the end of the evening, we made our way to balcony to take in the view. Almost as if you could reach out and touch it, the Eiffel Tower just across the river sparkled as its spot light turned shining outward across Paris and beyond. I wondered from just how far away these lights of Paris could be seen. I can’t know for sure but I do know that with La Vie Est Belle L’Éclat on this night they reached a little further

We each parted the celebration with a very special gift from Lancôme, our very own custom engraved bottle of L’Éclat to call our own. In the spirit of sharing the light of happiness, I thought what a perfect gift this would make this upcoming holiday season — a fresh, sophisticated, and radiant perfume to shine a light on the special women in your life. Its precious bottle and delicate scent will enchant anyone lucky enough to receive it, a joy to give and receive. With the holidays still a few weeks away it’s the perfect time to order with a custom complimentary engraving of your choice, so say yes to sharing the light and remember that with Lancôme, life is beautiful!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites