…I’m ready for bolder looks and a few new things.

Lancôme x Proenza Schouler — A Fashion Forward Fall Color Collection

In the States as you all say au revoir to Labor Day, over here we are saying hello to la rentrée! Respectively, they both mark the unofficial end of summer, and while some of us might not be ready to let go, there are plenty of things to look forward to for fall. For one, the fashion! September issues have hit the stands and it’s time to whip our wardrobes into shape in time for Paris Fashion Week and more mild weather.

I’m clearing my sandals and swimsuits out of the closet and ushering in sweaters and cozier colors in anticipation. But our wardrobes aren’t the only way to feel in fashion this or any season for that matter — there is of course makeup! My makeup is seasonal too, and after a summer of simplicity with a few of my favorites and packing light for trips I’m ready for bolder looks and a few new things.

Enter Lancôme’s new collaboration with Proenza Schouler for the annual Fall Color Collection. Any fashionista or avid shopper knows Proenza Schouler is one of the most beautiful brands out there when it comes to clothing. The designers are known for striking the perfect balance between femininity and wearability, timeless classics and just the right amount of edge. I have a few of their pieces in my closet and now with Lancôme x Proenza Schouler I have their designs in my makeup drawer too!

My Favorites Lancôme x Proenza Schouler

Eye Kajal — A Kajal is a black powder used in South Asia as a cosmetic, either around the eyes or as a mark on the forehead, and Proenza Schouler has reimagined it in an ultra cool format to use with ultimate ease. It’s so much more than an eyeliner. You can create bold looks with intense color payoff. The formula glides on smooth and blends easy so you can wear it on its own or blend it with shadow.

Chroma Eyeshadow Palette — Speaking of blending with shadow, I love all the shades in this Chroma Eyeshadow Palette for fall. It includes 10 warm and earthy colors. But perhaps my favorite thing about them is their color payoff. They’re highly pigmented and in a creamy formula that makes them easy to blend and layer for day-to-night looks.

Lip Kajal — These dual-ended Proenza Schouler lip kajals provide the creaminess and precision of a lipstick on one side and the comfort and shine of a gloss on the other side. I love a versatile lip product and with these you can double up on serious color plus gloss, or opt for one or the other. It’s the perfect purse lippy and comes in four colors, my favorite of which is Orange Arty.

L’Absolu Rouge Chroma Lipstick in Pure Nude — With a bit of color and ultra bold Kajal eyeshadow looks, I think a nude lip is the perfect pairing for this collection. This creamy nude version of L’Absolu Rouge imagined by Proenza Schouler is the piece in this collection to add balance and make bold eye looks wearable with being over the top.

Monsieur Big in Burgundy — Leave it to Proenza Schouler to add a fall fashion twist I love on one my favorite Lancôme products, Monsieur Big. This ultra voluminous mascara has been reimagined in a beautiful burgundy. For fall I love the idea of burgundy lashes with bold brows, rosy, cheeks, and a nude lip. It’s the perfect subtle but trendy look for women who prefer natural beauty.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites