Don’t forget that every new year can be a beautiful new start for your skin.

New Year, New Absolue

First off, let me start this rendezvous by wishing you all Bonne Année! That’s how we say Happy New Year in French. I haven’t had the chance to do so yet as 2019 has been off to a very slow start for me. The New Year rolled into town with a terrible flu that knocked me down for two straight weeks! So while it hasn’t necessarily been a bonne année for me thus far, I’m confident that 2019 can only get better from here on out.

Paris Rendezvous

I’m finally back on my feet this week having learned not to take my health, or anything for that matter, for granted. I would say that it is a good resolution to start the year off with. And although I’m feeling better, I couldn’t help but notice I wasn’t entirely looking better. Being sick has a way of taking its toll on our skin too — poor sleep, dehydration, exhaustion, the constant nose blowing — they can all zap skin of radiance and moisture and leave us with fine lines and a dull complexion for days or even weeks long after our sickness is gone.

So this week I reached for a little holiday gift from Lancôme I hadn’t yet opened up and found the perfect fix inside, the new Absolue Revitalizing & Brightening Soft Cream with Grand Rose Extracts. All of the Absolue range is divinely luxurious, and their beautiful gold packaging is the first hint at what a treat awaits inside: a soft cream facial moisturiser with everything my skin needs right now.

Made with an exclusive blend of Grand Rose Extracts, this indulgent cream visibly revitalizes skin with moisture, firmness and plumpness. Its unique texture transforms from a thick hydrating cream, to a thin serum-like lotion, and finally to a thick layer plumping skin with moisture. The result is fewer fine lines, twenty-four hour hydration, and brighter more radiant skin achieved by improving skin cell renewal. Delivering ultimate hydration, it also works to protect your moisture barrier which is essential in winter. In just a few days my skin is starting to return to normal after spoiling it with the new Absolue. With Absolue Revitalizing & Brightening Cream women see younger looking skin in just four weeks so if I keep it up until February, I might just turn back the clock to 2018!

Don’t forget that every new year can be a beautiful new start for your skin. Over time with age our skin changes and so does its needs, so it’s no surprise your skincare might need to change too. What better time than the start of each year to resolve to give our skin everything it needs. Whether it’s with the new Absolue or any of the other Lancôme skincare range, let’s make our skin look as good as we want 2019 to be!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites