That’s what makes me feel beautiful in summer and I want my makeup to reflect that too.

Let’s Get Glowing — Bronze & Glow In Biarritz!

What does summer mean to you? To me it’s the time I feel the most free, physically speaking first of all. More time spent barefoot on the beach, the ability to run out the door without having to grab so much as a sweater to enjoy those extra hours of sunlight, shorter work weeks for those enjoying summer Fridays, and so on. It feels freeing, like a weight off our shoulders and wind through our hair. At least that how I’m feeling after hopping down to Biarritz in the south for a little pre-summer getaway from Paris.

Paris Rendezvous

And if that’s what summer feels like, then what does it look like? From my experience…oh it looks good! I think we all wear summer well, and I personally never feel better about myself than this time of year. Summer is the perfect beach hair from salt water and sea breeze. It’s that soft skin exfoliated by the sand. It’s that nice glow you get from the warm weather and a bit of sun. That’s what makes me feel beautiful in summer and I want my makeup to reflect that too.

Lancôme’s Summer 2018 Collection is a gorgeous embodiment of just how I want to wear summer, bronzed and glowing and above all, easy going. All the products in the collection are versatile and easy to use. Take the Bronze & Glow Palette for example. Its a fully sun kissed look in one cool compact, with a 2-in-1 highlighter for customizable sculpting and highlighting effect when used separately, or together for an all over glow.

Then, the gorgeous Teint Idole Blush Stick comes in warm tones that are sheer enough to let your natural summer skin show through so you won’t hide your adorable freckles you’ve rightfully earned by catching a few rays. They add just enough of that rosy flush look we get when the weather is warm out, and leave you with a dewy, daytime perfect finish. I like to coordinate and since these blush sticks in coral, pink, and red have great buildable coverage that is so easy to glide on, I actually have been using them on my lips too! They’re the perfect “throw and go” makeup item for your beach bag because you don’t need to bring along a brush or sponge. One swipe is all it takes, and on your cheeks or lips they’ll be perfectly blended with your fingers.

If those aren’t enough to get your glow going, you can really go for it with the Glow For It highlighting palette to use on your face or eyes. It’s a luminous trio to add extra radiance and twinkle to your summer look, perfectly paired with Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara that is heat and beach friendly.

Everything that inspires me in summer is here in this collection — the beautiful shimmer of the light reflecting on the waves, the pearlescent beauty of the sea, the peaches and pinks of those summer sunsets, and beige and bronzes of sand and our summer tans. Just like summer it all feels good, and looks good too!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites