...spread that sparkle of Paris at the holidays.

Holiday Color Collection — My Christmas Wish

Something has been missing these last few winters in Paris. The one thing we all seem to wish for at the holidays, other than some nice presents under the tree of course. Snow that is, for a beautiful Christmas of white. And so you can imagine my excitement when I was taken by surprise the other night. Cozied up at home, I looked out the window and behold, it was snowing — beautiful huge white snowflakes gracefully floating down all over the city. Phones lit up like candles across town to capture the moment, and we all crossed our fingers that the snow would stick and in the morning we would wakeup to a wonderland of white. But alas it just wasn’t cold enough for our snow to stay, and before we could enjoy it in the light of day, what had fallen had melted, and with it our excitement.

Paris Rendezvous

But snow or not, Paris is hardly disappointing at the holidays. The lights have gone up in every quartier. It was only just October when I saw them raising the sparkling chandeliers on the chic Avenue Montaigne and the city has only gotten more glittering since! The trees are up at Place Vendôme, twinkling in every corner in front of the jewelry shops as if to say "come in and buy something sparkly for someone special this year."

But despite being too warm for the snow, it’s quite cold for a California girl like me. I find myself dashing back inside at first opportunity after braving the cold to take in the lights and search for the perfect gifts for my loved ones. As usual for the ladies in my life, Lancôme has made it easy with their glowing holiday collection this year, complete with shimmering versatile highlighters, bold eyeshadows, bright and gourmet lip shades alike, and elegant eyeliners — all in glittering packages to spread that sparkle of Paris at the holidays. Wether you’re gifting or wearing it to the many holidays parties I’m sure you’ve been invited too, this is the perfect collection to complement the season.

And until I make it out to some of those parties myself, you’ll find me at home, decorating for the holidays, more recently with my little winter wonderland à la Lancôme. Here both my Christmas wishes have already come true, Lancôme’s beautiful holiday collection to call my own and little part of Paris covered in snow. For now that is all the magic I need…

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites