...the best gift is happiness no matter the occasion.

The Gift of Happiness — A Mini Gift Guide!

Oo la la, I can’t believe Christmas is next week and I still have a long ways to work through on my gifting list. Luckily though, the women are the easiest to shop for. I have something in mind for each of them and as soon as the holiday season comes, I’m full of ideas already knowing the most wanted, new releases, and best kept secret amongst the Lancôme goods. That makes it easy to check them off the list! And while I was wrapping up their presents, all shiny and bright, I thought I would share with you a mini gifting guide that might come in handy as the last days of the advent fall off the calendar!

Paris Rendezvous

Le Monochromatique, $25- This has got to be perfect gift this year. For twenty-five dollars you you can spoil someone with adorable new release from Lancôme! Le Monochromatique is a compact cream-to-powder three-in-one that comes in multiple colours and finishes and can be applied to eyes, cheeks, and lips! It’s perfect for sisters or friends who like to keep their makeup simple and fresh, and have an easy product she can throw in her bag and reach for for whatever she needs.

L’Absolue Rouge x Camila Coelho, $32- This is the perfect gift for sisters and friends that are fashionistas. Not only do they surely already know and love fashion and beauty blogger Camila Coelho who co-created the collection, but they’ll be delighted by the pretty red packaging and fun lip shaped bullet! With plenty of standout colors and finishes to choose from it is the perfect gift for you most stylist and fashion forward friends and family.

Starlight Sparkle Eyeshadow Palette, $80- The eyeshadow palette with 13 colours is the perfect gift for the beauty junkie in your life! Not only do they love having tons of colours and finishes available to them to create a range of looks, but they’ll also love owning this limited edition palette from Lancôme. My favorite thing about this palette are the sparkly gold, silver, and black finishes that she can use all winter to long to make her makeup look really shine.

Advanced Génifique Limited Edition, $178- Spoil your mom or grandmother with this well deserved treatment for her skin in a beautiful bright red holiday packaging. It will be the perfect first step to her beauty routine to help reveal her inner radiance through this youth activating serum packed with nourishing and revitalising extracts. Treat her to this and you’ll really make her feel like a queen!

Voilà! And if you don’t really don’t want to go it alone working your way down the list, take a peak at Lancôme’s gifting section with tons of beautifully packaged ideas for gifts and and sweet little sets that will make own woman smile on Christmas morning in her stocking her under the tree. But remember, the best gift is happiness no matter the occasion. Rejoice in sharing a moment, a hug, a smile, or a wish with those you love and it is sure to be a happy holiday for all!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites