One of the best ways to have fun with it is to embrace ultra bold color…

Festival Fun Makeup — Summer with Monsieur Big Color Lash Topcoat & L’Asbolu Lacquer

There’s so much to look forward to in summer. Great weather, park days, fun trips, and of course, music festivals! We have a few favorites in France that take place anywhere from the parks of Paris to the beaches of Corsica. Summer festivals are the perfect spot to reveal your wild side and there is no better or easier way to do so than with your makeup. One of the best ways to have fun with it is to embrace ultra bold color, even in places you would least expect it…like your eyelashes! A tie-dye inspired eye is the ultimate homage to pioneers of festival style from years past (think the Grateful Dead!) with a modern twist.

Paris Rendezvous

You can achieve this wild look with the new Monsieur Big Color Lash Topcoat. This color concentrated mascara topcoat gives instant color impact to your lashes. The formula catches natural light too for a colorful and luminous shine, and is bright and buildable across your lashes. Start with a coat of original or waterproof Monsieur Big mascara. Then, you’ll need all four colors of Monsieur Big Color Lash Topcoat in gold, green, blue, and pink to create a full spectrum tie-dye eye look. Simply alternate them throughout your top and bottom lashes until you’ve achieved enough color to really stand out in the crowd!

But why keep the color to your lashes when you can turn up the volume on your makeup with bold lips to match? For serious color, shine, and super long wear L’Absolu Lip Lacquer is an excellent companion for any festival goer looking to hold on to loud color well into hours of singing along to their favorite artists. This buildable high shine long-wear lip gloss even hydrates your lips too so you can have awesome color while looking after your lips. No chapped lips ruining a good time here!

For my summer festival look I’m trying out a fun but slightly subtler version of the tie-dye eye with two shades of Monsieur Big Color Lash Topcoat in Flirty Pink and Glamorous Gold. The result were lashes that fit my personal festival style…flirty, glamorous and fun! To match I went with the same colors on my lips with L’Asbolu Lacquer in Ultra-Rose and Go For Gold, starting with the pink, and then using the gold to accentuate the cupid’s bow. It’s a nice way to add a bit of metallic for an almost psychedelic effect.

Now it’s your turn to try. Don’t be shy, go ahead and mix and match these two new hits from Lancôme to customize your festival look like I did and wow the crowd. Who knows, your makeup might totally steal the show!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites