...the right makeup is all you really need to add some flare to your festival fashion.

My Festival Makeup Lineup

Sun is out, fun is out! When spring and summer swing around each year, there is a long lineup of things to look forward to. I know many of you are awaiting a few dates in particular on the calendar, like annual music festivals you’ve been clutching onto tickets for winter. But let’s be honest, I know you’re just as excited about what you’ll be wearing as the music they’ll be playing. Dressing up is half the fun of festival season!

Paris Rendezvous

Just as French culture has influenced fashion, beauty, food, and more in the United States, things go both ways across the Atlantic. In fact, in the decade that I’ve lived in France, tons of local music festivals in and around Paris and across the country have sprung up, much in thanks to the likes of inspiration from Coachella, Bonnaroo, Burning Man and more from our American counterparts.

Traditionally, dressing up for a festival might not be the first thing you would expect a Parisian to do. But nowadays lots of Frenchies love showing their wild side and and embrace festival attire in full force when given the chance. Myself included!

I’ve found that a few good accessories and the right makeup is all you really need to add some flare to your festival fashion. This season I’ve got a lineup of Lancôme favorites that make it easy to bring some color and sparkle to your festival looks, with Le Monochromatique front and center! Check them out…

Teint Idole Ultra 24H — Festivals are all about that base, and by base I mean the perfect foundation to kick off your look. Teint Idole Ultra 24H is the long wear matte foundation that’s perfect to last you through days and nights front row with your favorite musical groups.

Le Monochromatique — This is definitely the headliner in makeup for this festival season. Monochromatique is just the versatile product you need in your beauty bag that will allow you create any look you want easily and on the go. I used it to bring color to my cheeks and upward around my eyes and forehead to create a look that's as fun and bold as it is easy! You can use Le Monochromatique as blush, highlighter, eyeshadow and even lip stain!

Dual Finish Highlighter — This versatile highlighter is also the perfect festival product as you use it on your face or eyes to add light, sparkle, and depth to any look you're creating. A touch of iridescence and a gorgeous glow is definitely an essential element of any festival look, and Dual Finish Highlighter will help you get it.

L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte — There is never a better time to reach for bold colors like Purple Fascination, Magnetic Fever, or Obsessive Red that'll make you look like rock and roll royalty at your next festival. L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte shades have amazing color pay off and ultra long wear-perfect for festivals.

Starlight Sparkle Eyeshadow Palette — For a few day festival where you want to try lots of looks, this is the ultimate makeup palette to bring along. I especially love the sparkly silver and gold shades, which are perfecting for layering over any eyeshadow to make it festive and festival fun.

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites