Just as it has in my own life, the city of Paris has played a unique role in the heritage of Lancôme and its art of capturing French elegance.

Bonjour: A perfect day for a rendez-vous in Paris...

This winter morning, the sun has come out to shine its bright gold rays on Paris. It’s a fitting forecast for a rendez-vous to welcome those of you who already know me to this radiant new corner of the Lancôme site, as well as to say 'enchantée' with an introduction for those just meeting me.

When I first moved to Paris I didn't know a single soul. The city was my best company and I explored it on foot finding little cafés, boutiques and musées to enchant me. Five years later and there is hardly a moment to spare on a day like this, my agenda filled with friends from Montmartre to Montparnasse and hundreds of things to inspire my work along the way. For me there’s no better place than here to be creative, with its abundance of inspiration everywhere you look. Just as it has in my own life, the city of Paris has played a unique role in the heritage of Lancôme and its art of capturing French elegance. In this capital of beauty and fashion, I am passionate about exploring through my writing and photography the way these two things fit into a woman’s unique lifestyle.

cafe

Three years ago I began giving readers a look into my life as an American girl in Paris on my blog, Making Magique. I couldn’t be more excited to open that window a bit further here as the voice of Lancôme in the New Year! As an official guest blogger, each week I’ll be sharing beauty secrets, fashion favorites, and my tips and experiences around the City of Light in culture, cuisine and more.

I’m so excited for everything we have planned for you here, so meet me each week on Lancôme.com for new ideas and adventures in our own Paris Rendez-vous. Later this week I’ll share with you some of my favorite places in Paris, but for now before you can say 'On y va!' I must be on my way. There's no time to fuss, just what a girl can't leave the house without and nothing less: a bit of lipstick, a touch of mascara and some light foundation. With my best face forward, anything can happen…

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites