Let’s call it promaskinating: putting things off for a while to treat yourself and your skin.

Promaskinating with Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Sheet Mask

Do you ever have those days where you wake up, look in the mirror, and just feel your skin is duller than usual? Or perhaps those times you get home from a long day, take a look at yourself, and wonder where did the glow go? Of course you do, because you’re human.

Our skin deals with a lot. Sun damage, pollution, heat, cold, hormones, stress…whatever life and the elements throw at us. It’s just doing it’s best to keep up, and from time to time, it falls behind and needs a little helping hand. It could be lack of sleep, too much sun, that time of the month. Sometimes we know just what’s up. Other times it’s just another one of the mysteries of life. But whenever I’m down on my complexion I tend to get a bit down on my day, and know it’s time to procrastinate and take some time for self care. A day off, a night in, or a lazy Sunday around the house should suffice, especially combined with Lancôme’s new Advanced Génifique Mask!

Advanced Génifique is Lancôme’s fast-acting anti-aging serum that reveals smoother, more radiant skin. From the bottle, the serum is an amazing start to any beauty routine that helps with radiance, elasticity, firmness, and even skin tone and texture. Many women love using this serum every day as part of their daily routine. But Advanced Génifique’s fast acting properties also make it the perfect ingredient for an SOS mask, which is why Lancôme infused it into this new hydrogel sheet mask extraordinaire!

Each individual mask contains the same amount of Bifidus extract as an entire 30ml bottle of Advanced Génifique. As the flexible mask melts onto your skin, it cocoons your complexion with the serum to strengthen and protect its moisture barrier. Since you’ll need at least ten minutes to let it do its work, now is the time to take a time-out — the perfect excuse to kick back with a good book, take a nap, paint your nails, meditate…whatever your cup of tea is to care for yourself. Let’s call it promaskinating: putting things off for a while to treat yourself and your skin.

Take ten minutes, or hey, why not take the whole morning? Whatever you need. When you’re done you’ll notice a little rest and the Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Sheet Mask will have left your skin radiant, smooth, and plump thanks to its amazing hydration benefits. It even reduces the appearance of pores! Take it from a me, a little promaskinating never hurt anyone. What’s the rush? Take care of yourself and your skin with a time-out and the new Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Sheet Mask and you’ll find yourself more ready than ever to face what’s next!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites