So this year I had a better idea, a new way to spoil moms with flowers if you will…

A Rose By Any Other Name — The Perfect Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift

When your mom is on the other side of the world from you, you have to be a little bit more organized when it comes to gifting for Mother’s Day. I’ve gotten slightly better at it over the years being far away from my own mom, her in California and me in Paris. But you know how adulthood goes…we’re all busy. Those important holidays to show our loved ones we care can sneak up fast. I mean, can you believe the year is nearly half way through already? Some of you may have not have even realized that Mother’s Day is this upcoming Sunday!

Paris Rendezvous

Fear not though, because there are always last minute gifting ideas. If you weren’t organized enough to line up a custom engraved fragrance, there are still plenty of ways to show thanks to the woman who raised you. My go to is flowers. What mom wouldn’t be happy to receive a beautiful bouquet of roses? While the temporal nature of a fresh gift is part of what makes us enjoy them so much while they last, it is always sad when those beautiful bouquets wilt and end up in the trash the following week. So this year I had a better idea, a new way to spoil moms with flowers if you will… Absolue Precious Cells.

These products are a supreme union of science and luxury that are sensorial and aesthetically beautiful thanks to their use of rose, which also happens to be the symbol of Lancôme. My perfect pairing for moms this year is the Rose Drop Night Skin Peel Concentrate and the Revitalizing Rose Lotion Toner.

For night time, Absolue Precious Cells Rose Drop Night Peeling Concentrate is a bi-phase night skin peel concentrate. The rosy exfoliating phase is enriched with fruit acids and exfoliating ingredients. The golden oil phase is a concentrated blend of precious rose extracts, including Rose Essential Oil. Blended together, this formula will leave mom’s skin looking smoother and clearer. It also helps stimulate skin cell renewal, soothes newly exfoliated skin and nourishes it with moisture.

Then for day, Absolue Precious Cells Revitalizing Rose Lotion Toner has been developed with a precious blend of rose extracts, infused in a fresh, comforting gel formula. After cleansing, mom can use this toner for skin that looks visibly plumper and revitalized with radiance, primed to help receive the benefits of her entire skincare routine.

Either or both are really the ultimate treat for mom’s complexion, and in beautiful pink, gold, and glass packaging, she’ll feel spoiled with these true treasures. And best of all, this last minute gift to order online or pick up at your nearest Lancôme counter will last far longer than a bouquet of roses. So go ahead and tell her you got her some flowers for Mother’s Day…I think she’ll be delighted when she receives either of these rose infused gifts instead!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites