A match made in skincare heaven!

A Perfect Pair — Visionnaire Crescendo x Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer

Somewhere around thirty a lot of us start feeling like regular exfoliation just isn’t enough. In fact there is such thing as over exfoliating. I learned that the hard way when I started trying to scrub my way back to smooth dewy skin again a couple years ago. It was rough, literally and figuratively. Puzzled, I shared my woes with an esthetician who said that scary word…p-e-e-l. Yikes! Memories of my childhood friend’s mom picking us up from school with a raw and red face instantly came to mind. So drastic! But my idea of peels was outdated, and I was introduced to much better options, like Lactic Acid, Retinol, Salicylic Acid, and my favorite, AHA.

Paris Rendezvous

Around that same time Lancôme released Crescendo, a 28 night dual-phase peel, that I gave a shot and have since cycled in and out of my skin care routine as needed. Using gentle yet effective natural exfoliants like AHA fruit extracts in phase one, and then upping the intensity with Salicylic Acid in phase two, Crescendo works gently and gradually to increase cell turn over and reveal more youthful, brighter, dewy skin beneath. Minus any embarrassing moments, guaranteed by your’s truly!

In fact, it’s hard to find anything not to like about Crescendo. A peel like Crescendo is ideal for using at the change of seasons, to help your skin adjust and give it a fresh start. A spring clean, perhaps, with this 28 night peel? I’m in. But with spring and summer soon swinging back round the calendar I also hope we’ll all be spending more time outdoors. Which brings me to the only drawback of peels like Crescendo: increased sensitivity to sun.

But fear not! Lancôme has the perfect daytime partner for this night time peel, Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer. Complete with SPF 30, it’s the perfect pairing to protect your radiant new skin as you reveal it to the world with broad spectrum protection from the sun’s rays. And, an added advantage of a peel like Crescendo is that as the dull and dead cells on the surface of your skin are slowly peeled away, it allows for it to better absorb the benefits of moisturizers and serums. That means that the benefits like dark spot correction, lifting, and fine line reduction that Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra delivers can be amplified even more.

I would say Visionnaire Crescendo and Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer are the perfect pairing, and Lancôme agrees. A match made in skincare heaven! Apply Crescendo before bed and Rénergie in the morning before heading out and you’ll be well on your way to beautiful skin. Between the two we’ve got you covered around the clock…and who knows, we might even manage to turn it back just a little bit!

Added to your Favorites
Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites