Your LancÔme shopping bag is empty. Shop now to find your favorite Lancôme Products.
May we recommend.
How did you get your start in the business?
I got started in the business with photography. The fashion industry was always my passion. Colors, on the other hand, were incredibly magical. I was discovered by a French gentleman in 1988 from Paris who got me into cosmetics and the beauty industry. This was the beginning of my journey to make every woman look and feel beautiful.
What is your creative influence?
Seeing the magic in every face—enhancing its natural beauty.
Who is your beauty icon?
Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, and Julia Roberts.
What works on every woman?
A natural complexion. Blending is the key ingredient, which works on every woman—less is more.
What is your best tip?
Use the Lancôme precision brush # 7 brush when applying any foundation. It gives a clean, flawless, luminous, airbrushed finish.
- I like to apply it under any Lancôme moisturizer.
- Not only is it beneficial for the skin, it adds a younger look when makeup is applied.
- It gives every woman a flawless complexion, and can be used as a foundation and for touch ups anytime.
- This is such a versatile liner, which can be used to create completely different looks. It can look like an eyeliner, a mascara, and a smudged eye shadow.
- This is an amazing mascara that combines nourishing ingredients with clump-free application every time.