How did you get your start in the business?
I started in cosmetics with Sephora--performing animations, managing, and, of course, doing makeup.
What is your creative influence?
My creative influence continues to be my friends, and the everyday woman.
Who is your beauty icon?
What works on every woman?
Peachy colored blush. It complements any face shape and skin tone, including clients with redness.
What is your best tip?
Use Kôhl eyeliner pencil in Blanc as a base under your concealer when covering-up dark circles and/or dark spots. This helps prevent any dark, shadowy areas from showing through the concealer.
- Génifique Concentrate: It's beautiful skin in a bottle.
- Génifique Repair: It's like waking up to visibly repaired skin.
- Génifique Eye Concentrate: Now, my under-eye area isn't as dark and puffy as it used to be, even when I’m really tired.
- Définicils Precious Cells Mascara: The ultra-nourishing formula regenerates the condition of lashes. And the unique brush helps deposit more mascara at the root of the lash so they look fuller and more glamorous.
- La Laque Fever: This luscious, long-lasting lip color is available in so many sexy shades.