How did you get your start in the business?
I began by doing makeup for test shoots and fashion shows in Chicago, which led to a freelance job for a national talk show. And I've never looked back!
What is your creative influence?
Art and architecture are influences. Stephen Sprouse for pioneering the marriage of Rock & Roll with fashion, and the staggering beauty of the Chicago skyline.
Who is your beauty icon?
My mother; she has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen.
What works on every woman?
A sexy fringe of lashes works for every woman at any age. Mascara lifts and defines the eyes instantly, and Lancôme is the global mascara authority.
What is your best tip?
Apply bronzer in sweeping movements, beginning from behind the ears. It sculpts the face and jaw line, and visually takes off 5lbs.
- Génifique: Just a few miraculous drops deliver velvety-soft skin.
- Ôscillation Powermascara: It give the ultimate false lash effect.
- Flash Retouche: This magic wand corrects and perfects the complexion in a flash.
- Le Base Pro: Primes and perfects skin for flawless makeup application every time.
- Artliner: It's the easiest eyeliner to apply, so you'll be red carpet ready instantly.